Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 20. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Perhaps this has already been discussed above, but I don`t remember ..What standards does support BoatGod system?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hello. Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the product? Maybe someone knows?

Yes, there is. You can watch the presentation video about BoatPilot on official website.Or on their YouTube channel.
Is there a video where we can see what a BoatGod tablet will look like?

As far as I know, there was no official video about the tablet.

By the way, in the video, the guys used a regular Samsung tablet.

I don`t see any reason to develop a special tablet. I think for BoatPilot really fit any. The main thing is that the tablet had a large and bright display.

May be so. But nevertheless, it would be great if, in the boxed version, there would be a tablet too.

As I understand it, they are planning to do it ..
Hello. Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the product? Maybe someone knows?

Yes, there is. You can watch the presentation video about BoatPilot on official website.Or on their YouTube channel.

I don`t see any reason to develop a special tablet. I think for BoatPilot really fit any. The main thing is that the tablet had a large and bright display.

May be so. But nevertheless, it would be great if, in the boxed version, there would be a tablet too.

Activity: 238

The latest news from the administration of boatpilot was on November 20, we were not even congratulated on the new year, it's sad.

Yeah, i agree..But I hope that in the near future news will appear. I think that creators are actively engaged in developing.
The latest news from the administration of boatpilot was on November 20, we were not even congratulated on the new year, it's sad.
i dont understand how your coin will be used by boats isn't gps free to use why would they need your tokens?

In the future, tokens will be able to pay for services provided by the application, rental of yachts, etc. Now you can buy it for money.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i dont understand how your coin will be used by boats isn't gps free to use why would they need your tokens?
Does BoatPilot intend to use paid features as a premium account for advertising in an application?Anybody know?
I like the idea with premium features, where did you find about it?

I just thought it would be great. Moreover, in many other projects there is such things.
Does BoatPilot intend to use paid features as a premium account for advertising in an application?Anybody know?

As far as I know, at the moment they are not planning to do this. At least I have not heard anything about it.

I think if the project will be successful in the future and more users will appear, then the developers will definitely do it.

I like the idea with premium features, where did you find about it?

As far as I know, at the moment they are not planning to do this. At least I have not heard anything about it.
Guys, congratulations on Christmas, everyone who celebrates this holiday! I wish you all success in crypto, work and business! I hope that the project will only please us. Smiley
What do you think, will the price of the NAVI token increase over time, or only fall?

I think if the project becomes more popular than it is now, and it will have many users, then of course, the price will increase!
I think they need to invest more money in advertising the project, then the price of the NAVI token will grow. Am I right?

Yes, I agree with you. The project is interesting, but too few people know about it.

Soon the season of boats, fishing, water recreation will begin, then the project will become even more popular

I think this is not the case. In my opinion, the project needs a more powerful advertising campaign.

Yes I agree! The project is really interesting! It needs to be promoted, using marketing and advertising. Many of my friends found out about Boat Pilot only from me and immediately became interested in the project. Although they had never heard of it before.
Pages:
Jump to: