Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 30. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi guys, I studied your project recently.
I am the yacht owner and fishing lover and liked it very much. Please tell me how many people are using your program at the moment?
Hello!
White Paper says that at the moment, the application has been installed by more than 50,000 users. Also, in 2017 there are more than 4,700 yachts under the direction of the Boat Pilot. I think that now it is much more.
In general, the project is gaining popularity among yacht owner.

Wow, the project is so popular, it's very good.
Say, in order toI have connect boatpilot I just need to download it on my phone?
Do I need to install any firmware, updates, programs in the GPS system of the yacht?

At this point you just install it on your mobile device, it`s better to choose a device with bigger screen - just for convenience. From here you`re free to go.
The hardware component will be released later, than you have to connect it to your yacht`s system - more details on this will be released later as well.

Well, I will advise your application to my father, he is also a lover of boats and yachts.
BTW, Is the token structured with centralized management or decentralized management?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
I am the yacht owner and fishing lover and liked it very much. Please tell me how many people are using your program at the moment?
Hello!
White Paper says that at the moment, the application has been installed by more than 50,000 users. Also, in 2017 there are more than 4,700 yachts under the direction of the Boat Pilot. I think that now it is much more.

Say, in order toI have connect boatpilot I just need to download it on my phone?
Do I need to install any firmware, updates, programs in the GPS system of the yacht?

At this point you just install it on your mobile device, it`s better to choose a device with bigger screen - just for convenience. From here you`re free to go.
The hardware component will be released later, than you have to connect it to your yacht`s system - more details on this will be released later as well.
Activity: 98
I wonder how many tokens can I get if I send new geodata? And will the information differ in value?

Just a speculation here: you`ll get more tokens if you travel in rarely visited places and regions, thus your data is more valuable for the community.
Hello!

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hello!
Activity: 233
I wonder how many tokens can I get if I send new geodata? And will the information differ in value?

I haven`t found this information anywhere. I think this is still under development.

As I understand it, the reward in NAVY tokens will be determined
dynamically and will publish on the main project portals. At the moment, I also didn`t find more accurate information.
I think it will be known soon.

I haven`t found this information anywhere. I think this is still under development.
Activity: 233
And how do users get tokens NAVY when using BoatPilot? Somebody knows?Besides the fact that you can buy it.

I read the White Paper today. Everything is written in detail. If you send geodata, you are given tokens.
It can be considered a mining of NAVI tokens. You go on a yacht, collect geo-information, and get tokens.

Yes, it is well thought out! It turns out that BoatPilot receives regular updates of map data, and users, in turn, receive rewards in the form of tokens.
And how do users get tokens NAVY when using BoatPilot? Somebody knows?Besides the fact that you can buy it.

I read the White Paper today. Everything is written in detail. If you send geodata, you are given tokens.
It can be considered a mining of NAVI tokens. You go on a yacht, collect geo-information, and get tokens.
Merit: 2
As far as I remember, they should be supplying BoatGod to corporate customers at the moment. Hopefully we`ll receive some news, or even feedback from actual users soon.

Yep, you`re right - according to the RoadMap, it should be happening since Q2 of 2018. It should mean that the module is finished, if only the RoadMapis up to date.
BTW, I really doubt that corporate clients will share any info - it may be covered by an NDA between the devs and clients. BTW x2, judging from your post you consider corpotates as some sort of beta-testers that will have the first-hand experience of the module operation and provide the feedback to the devs in order to improve. I disagree that this is the case, you just can`t supply equipment to your main customers just for testing and providing feedback.

What about token holders? Are there any bonuses for them? I would really like to get BoatGod in the near future.

AFAIK, there are only the bonuses for early investors. There were two tables describing bonuses, one for pre-sail and one for main sale.
In was included in token policy document, you can find the link in the WP I guess.
But how will the company make a profit?After all, the app is free, and you don`t need to buy tokens for using it. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?

Hm, that is actually a good question. Token commission fee? Income from selling boxed BP version? The main income source, I believe, is still advertising - but as we have a very narrow market with very specific needs, its easy to sell ads to the companies related directly to yachting. That way it won't annoy users, as only the relevant ads will be shown. That's just a theory, but I believe this is how it's going to be realized - community satisfaction is a very big deal for this project.
But how will the company make a profit?After all, the app is free, and you don`t need to buy tokens for using it. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?
As far as I remember, they should be supplying BoatGod to corporate customers at the moment. Hopefully we`ll receive some news, or even feedback from actual users soon.

Yep, you`re right - according to the RoadMap, it should be happening since Q2 of 2018. It should mean that the module is finished, if only the RoadMapis up to date.
BTW, I really doubt that corporate clients will share any info - it may be covered by an NDA between the devs and clients. BTW x2, judging from your post you consider corpotates as some sort of beta-testers that will have the first-hand experience of the module operation and provide the feedback to the devs in order to improve. I disagree that this is the case, you just can`t supply equipment to your main customers just for testing and providing feedback.

What about token holders? Are there any bonuses for them? I would really like to get BoatGod in the near future.
Merit: 2
Guys, does anyone know what is the cost for BoatGod going to be?

Not stated yet, but technically the cost doesn`t matter: you`re going to get the money back for GeoData you gather during travelling, so basically it is not a purchase per se - it is rather an investment.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

Guys, does anyone know what is the cost for BoatGod going to be?

BoatGod is under development right now. No precise information yet ...
I think it will be known by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: