Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 2. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
hey guys!

How many coin are in total? Sry if i miss it.

depends on coinmarketcap total supply is about 500 Million
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/brickblock/
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
 Brickblock is building the world’s first decentralized asset-backed token exchange. The exchange will be built on the 0x protocol and feature a FIAT payment gateway, brickblock real-world assets with a secure and regulatory compliant framework
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I see tokens on some exchanges, but the price for them is very low. Is there any news from the project development team to increase the value of the tokens?
they will need to get approval from the authorities to start their asset sale. This will be good nrws price wise i guess as well.
Activity: 184
I see tokens on some exchanges, but the price for them is very low. Is there any news from the project development team to increase the value of the tokens?

I do not know where you see this token, but in telegram chat them, if you go, you will read this information and help the project.

KuCoin is organizing a competition on Telegram where the token with the most votes will be listed for free

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I rely this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck team.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Circulating supply - 145500000
Max supply- 320000000
I think the circulating supply is a lot lower. Around 70M, a lot of tokens are lockrd for a 3 year period.
Activity: 61
Circulating supply - 145500000
Max supply- 320000000
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
hey guys!

How many coin are in total? Sry if i miss it.
What day will we list on Bitmart? Will that be immediately as well?

The answer to this question is also interesting to me, but I think they can give us more information in their telegram chat. Although usually the information on exchanges until the last moment is not disclosed.
And as far as I remember the information that was given to us before, today we must unlock the tokens. We are waiting for this, too.
Activity: 182
What day will we list on Bitmart? Will that be immediately as well?
Aside from real estate, are there any other assets that are being tokenized and will be avail immediately on Brickblock?
Activity: 17
I expect your idea runs successfully. Pretty good approach, advisable website!  Good luck guys!
BBK can be activated to automatically generate Access tokens (ACT). This is done with just one click. Access tokens (ACT) are used to pay for all Brickblock transaction fees (i.e. when an asset is fully funded). BBK owners can then claim the ACT in proportion to the amount their tokens generated*. The more transactions that are facilitated within Brickblock’s smart contract platform, the more ACT are generated

Interesting such a generation structure for tokens, and generally the project as a whole seems to me very promising,
I think this is one of those not many projects, which in the end will well please its investors.
If I understand correctly, then the tokens will be available to everyone after July 11, well, there is not much left, we will wait.
Activity: 126
BBK can be activated to automatically generate Access tokens (ACT). This is done with just one click. Access tokens (ACT) are used to pay for all Brickblock transaction fees (i.e. when an asset is fully funded). BBK owners can then claim the ACT in proportion to the amount their tokens generated*. The more transactions that are facilitated within Brickblock’s smart contract platform, the more ACT are generated

Some news from the project:

Our founder, Jakob Drzazga, has published a letter that covers the BBK unlock date, token supply, exchange listings, and news surrounding Brickblock's first tokenized real estate asset.
https://blog.brickblock.io/a-letter-from-the-founder-544114704c55
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In the cryptographic market, many investors seeking to diversify their portfolio also out of the cryptographic market. Brickblock is kinda providing this opportunity. I hope great demand for your product.
Activity: 145
Tokenizing a real world assets is a really amazing ideas. This way it will be able to change the old way of transaction. But it in order to do it safely, the verification on the items should be made thoroughly so that it will be able to be tokenized as it's real value.
BBK distribution will be completed in July including the airdrop participants. No admin will send you a pm to request funds. We aim to be listed and treadable on exchanges by the end of July 2018. can you explain why listed exchange end july, and I see BBK is in IDEX ?
what is the team's reason for this case  Huh Huh
thanks

I assume they are worried about the price tanking on a low volume DEX.
Pages:
Jump to: