Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 4. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Brickblock has a task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Brickblock and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2ITye71

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Brickblock has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more!

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2kh8C65

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.
Activity: 238
It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
Activity: 196
I think investing in this project will be very profitable judging by the hype around it
Naturally, you need to understand that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day and it will only continue to increase.
Do you want to say that a huge number of people are beginning to engage in cryptocurrency trading by looking at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum? Smiley
Namely, people start to invest in cryptocurrencies sometimes invest on very questionable exchanges that are often closed and stop working losing their money .Many lose money for other reasons. Cryptocurrency market so far a kind of wild West, win here units
There are also professional cryptocurrency funds that are engaged in investing , their teams consist of professional traders. Why not give your money to them in management?
On this platform postpone and this feature. So if you are not very good at trading and not good in price movements you can entrust your money to professionals
This is very cool, and what percentage of the profits will take they will take yourself?
Honestly , I can't tell you for sure, read carefully the white paper can be you will find the answer to your question
I think investing in this project will be very profitable judging by the hype around it
Naturally, you need to understand that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day and it will only continue to increase.
Do you want to say that a huge number of people are beginning to engage in cryptocurrency trading by looking at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum? Smiley
Namely, people start to invest in cryptocurrencies sometimes invest on very questionable exchanges that are often closed and stop working losing their money .Many lose money for other reasons. Cryptocurrency market so far a kind of wild West, win here units
There are also professional cryptocurrency funds that are engaged in investing , their teams consist of professional traders. Why not give your money to them in management?
On this platform postpone and this feature. So if you are not very good at trading and not good in price movements you can entrust your money to professionals
This is very cool, and what percentage of the profits will take they will take yourself?
Hey. My friends said that this project is very different from the others.
Can anybody tell me what is the difference?
It's strange that you did not notice it yourself.
The developers have created a very simple project. This is understandable even for beginners.
Is this the main difference? Or are there others?
Explain in detail.
Good. In addition, the developers have created a convenient environment for users to earn.
We are grateful to them for this.
If developers are such good people, then why do not they talk about themselves?
What can you say about this?
They probably modest. A little information about them is on the site.
Did you visit it? It will be useful for you.
Well, I'll do it later. Thanks for saying.
Maybe I will also participate.
The developers have created a very simple project. This is understandable even for beginners.
Explain in detail.
Good. In addition, the developers have created a convenient environment for users to earn.
They probably modest. A little information about them is on the site.
Did you visit it? It will be useful for you.
Explain in detail.
Pages:
Jump to: