Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 3. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
BBK distribution will be completed in July including the airdrop participants. No admin will send you a pm to request funds. We aim to be listed and treadable on exchanges by the end of July 2018. can you explain why listed exchange end july, and I see BBK is in IDEX ?
what is the team's reason for this case  Huh Huh
thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Anyone know when the tokens will be unlocked and we can transfer them in our MEW?
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Activity: 103
I don't found ICO price. Can you say me?
Activity: 81
THIS COMPANY IS JUST A BIG SCAM LOW TRUST DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!
NOW  A DAYS THERES A LOT OF SCAMERSSS BE CAREFULL IN THIS BRICKBLOCK THEY ARE ONE OF SCAM!!!
Activity: 81
THIS COMPANY IS JUST A BIG SCAM LOW TRUST DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!
NOW  A DAYS THERES A LOT OF SCAMERSSS BE CAREFULL IN THIS BRICKBLOCK THEY ARE ONE OF SCAM!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I am also keeping them because now there isn't really any exchange trading them anyway. I only saw one buy order on Idex and that's it, so looks like right now there isn't much demand for tokens especially in this bear market. June they said the bulls are coming but I see no sign of it. It's best to hold your BBK for the longer term anyway as this project unfolds, so will the real value of what you hold will also grow organically with time.

I don't think there are any sell orders on IDEX if I'm not mistaken. Tokens are locked, right?

Still locked yes. Should be unlocked In a couple weeks.
Activity: 182
I am also keeping them because now there isn't really any exchange trading them anyway. I only saw one buy order on Idex and that's it, so looks like right now there isn't much demand for tokens especially in this bear market. June they said the bulls are coming but I see no sign of it. It's best to hold your BBK for the longer term anyway as this project unfolds, so will the real value of what you hold will also grow organically with time.

I don't think there are any sell orders on IDEX if I'm not mistaken. Tokens are locked, right?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
I didn't receive my airdrop bounty, despite I was elegible and I  can also access to my wallet.
How to get payed now? Any admin that could reply?
Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 62
thanks a lot for the tokens from the bounty, i will hold them for 6 month minimum then after maybe change only 10% of them
dear all partisipan airdrop plss check your eth adress token brickblock done reserved . The details to add BBK as a custom token are as follows: Contract: 0x4a6058666cf1057eac3cd3a5a614620547559fc9 Token Symbol: BBK  Decimals: 18

yes i received  Roll Eyes
Activity: 390
dear all partisipan airdrop plss check your eth adress token brickblock done reserved . The details to add BBK as a custom token are as follows: Contract: 0x4a6058666cf1057eac3cd3a5a614620547559fc9 Token Symbol: BBK  Decimals: 18
Activity: 378
come waiting Dear all airdrop participants. Your tokens will be delivered before the end of June. We hope to complete distribution by the end of this week. Please remain patient. Will hope to commence trading on exchanges in June.  the team is working hard for it  Wink Cool
in website airdrop you will get your Brickblock Tokens within the next 3 weeks. and why not yet distributed for airdrop and bounty  Huh
and when distribution is provided because in my opinion this is 3 weeks more  Huh
they said on twitter that ico distribution is over and now in few weeks bounty and other distribution will also get over
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
in website airdrop you will get your Brickblock Tokens within the next 3 weeks. and why not yet distributed for airdrop and bounty  Huh
and when distribution is provided because in my opinion this is 3 weeks more  Huh
Activity: 84
Tokenizing a real world assets is a really amazing ideas. This way it will be able to change the old way of transaction. But it in order to do it safely, the verification on the items should be made thoroughly so that it will be able to be tokenized as it's real value.
Activity: 574
It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
It is true. I like that they use the PoA. You can be sure that you are legally entitled to the profits of the underlying asset.
Yes, it could be very profitable. Do they will use ethereum wallets? I haven't found this information yet, unfortunately.
It is true. They will use them. Users will be able to use only ethereum tokens to invest on the Brickblock platform. If you don't have one you'd better hurry up and make it.
Of course, I will do it immediately. Ethereum is a secure system and the token price is quite stable. I think it will be important for success. 
Yes, it is stable as much as it is possible to be. The crypto market is unstable, but it become a big branch of world economy. 
Yes, I heard that one Spanish bank started to give loans using blockchain. I think it is only the beginning. Soon all money will be encrypted.

The question is how they are using the blockchain to give loans? Are they giving fiat but put the contracts on a blockchain or are they giving digital money as loans?
Activity: 365
Beautiful project.
I'm sorry that I found it just now. I've lost too much time, huh?
Hey. No, you still have time.
But you need to hurry. Wishing to participate very much.
Good. I will read some information about the project and I will begin to participate.
I think I will do it tomorrow.
I advise you not to hesitate.
You will not regret that you will participate. In the near future the project will become known all over the world.
I hope so. Honestly, I really need money.
Therefore, I want to get the most from this project.
You can achieve this if you manage your funds properly. In principle, it is not difficult.
You surely will manage. Or is it hard for you?

Not always easy to manage the funds properly, especially if you are in the middle of a bear market.
Activity: 532
ico sold $12,722,036 and when Brickblock Tokens (BBK) will be distributed to your ETH address   Huh
and me chek in website idex.market token already in market idex but no price yet and when token is distributed  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: