Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 48. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im not asking you, but devs. I have seen a large number of IСO, tokens of which were not traded anywhere. Dead tokens. Are you ready to buy from me some?

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I would love to see more of that!
Activity: 32
Organized the IСO to then give collected funds to all those in need .. I find it difficult to imagine this in our world

Activity: 34
Guys have you already reached soft cap? If so please make it announced in your ANN, if it was reached, at what date does crowd sale starts and with what amount of bonuses?

Activity: 34
Look at the situation from the other side. A large number of holders of a token  increase the liquidity of the coin. Lets imagine that the token is only ten large investors have. In this case, what interest can be expected in the market? These ten whales can hold a token until the end of the century, but its price will not grow, simply because of the technical absence of any trades on the market.

Activity: 11
Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects. Sad but true. In telegram chat I saw few warnings about it.

Activity: 11
Guys what about your main competitors on this field if such exists? I really like your philosophy and approach. Need more time to go through WP. Good luck devs!

Activity: 7
I think this is primarily due to the fact that a very greatly increased rate of eth and bitcoin. Against this background of rising prices, many people raised their capital and thus they have a big opportunity to invest in projects

Activity: 14
Is there anyone involved in the bounty campaign? I have not had such tasks for 2 weeks already.

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Guys have you already reached soft cap? If so please make it announced in your ANN, if it was reached, at what date does crowd sale starts and with what amount of bonuses?

I see, that the managers here are not so fond of answering the questions of users of this forum. People are interested in the project, but nobody answers them to their questions. Why? I think, that a lot of information, that interests people, should be on the official site of thisproject? why is it not?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I liked your platform. good makings. I hope you will develop it and the list of properties will increase. I'm interested in this
Activity: 22
It's really great project. this projects roadmap is intersting
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

If I understodd it right the project is still in private sale stage and normal token sale will follow.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
ICO is starting May 9. Right now there is a private sale for contributions over $1k.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

If I understodd it right the project is still in private sale stage and normal token sale will follow.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Look at the situation from the other side. A large number of holders of a token  increase the liquidity of the coin. Lets imagine that the token is only ten large investors have. In this case, what interest can be expected in the market? These ten whales can hold a token until the end of the century, but its price will not grow, simply because of the technical absence of any trades on the market.

Which would be against the interests of the whales. They would release tokens to the market, but only slowly to keep the price up. Some manipulation so to say.
Ignore those messages, it's just spam. The Brickblock ICO is fair to all types of contributors, big and small.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Which would be against the interests of the whales. They would release tokens to the market, but only slowly to keep the price up. Some manipulation so to say.
Hello.. i try to understand but it's hard..
can somebody tell me what happen with this thread? Huh Huh

Spammers are targeting Brickblock for some reason. If a moderator sees this please help us out.
Activity: 448
Hello.. i try to understand but it's hard..
can somebody tell me what happen with this thread? Huh Huh

Pages:
Jump to: