Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 47. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105
The opportunity to invest in tokenized real estate assets is interesting, and aided by the fact that you have already completed a real life tokenized estate sale shows you are for real. So what's the minimum amount required to participate in the ICO?

yes please answer what is the minimum amount required to participate in ico i am also participating  Sad
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
this a wonderful projects and everything perfect as well
Activity: 3

"Brickblock is a revolutionary asset trading platform that allows different digital currency holders to invest in real-world assets"
FORBES

https://airdrop.brickblock.io/r/n9zuaNrmnTL7fZwVH0ssTJ6C9VdLojDB
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
The opportunity to invest in tokenized real estate assets is interesting, and aided by the fact that you have already completed a real life tokenized estate sale shows you are for real. So what's the minimum amount required to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
I didn't get the project and idea at all how can we be the owners of property and receive rent share or whatever when we have not seen property in person and don't maintain it, what if it is a fictional property and sold without our knowledge and destroyed or other things like that and what are those etfs and coin funds to invest?
Activity: 12
Hi I wasn't able to join the Twitter promote campaign because of the API system.When I try to join it says "Invalid username or it is already being used by another account.". I don't own another account and my username isn't invalid.I filled the form that I saw on Telegram but I also saw other people complaining that it's been like this for a long time I wanted to write this to you.Any dev team that you can talk with about this situation and fix it?  Huh
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Is Bankorous a direct competitor to your aims?
They also do tokenization of property on their wealth management platform.
Here is an article which explains it: https://medium.com/bankorus/the-technology-behind-btokenize-8435f42ac6e5

Join Bankorus Airdrop and get 35 BKT token. 25 BKT per referred person! https://www.westart.co/project/bankorus?ref=51639
Bankorus is the first AI-powered, crypto-wealth management platform and security token #marketplace built on the #blockchain. #airdrop
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I wonder why such a successful woman causes so many negative things in some people?
egretia
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Can I help you austinreed488?
I liked your platform. good makings. I hope you will develop it and the list of properties will increase. I'm interested in this
Thank you for the good feedback!
Guys have you already reached soft cap? If so please make it announced in your ANN, if it was reached, at what date does crowd sale starts and with what amount of bonuses?

I see, that the managers here are not so fond of answering the questions of users of this forum. People are interested in the project, but nobody answers them to their questions. Why? I think, that a lot of information, that interests people, should be on the official site of thisproject? why is it not?
What are you talking about? We are answering every question in this thread that isn't SPAM. Please read the comments carefully...
Activity: 9
I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo

Activity: 8
Is there anyone involved in the bounty campaign? I have not had such tasks for 2 weeks already.

Activity: 7
Crowdfunding it is really a very good task for platform on blockchain. But if your platform is free, then why do you need it? What will be your income and incentive for development?

Is there any direct benefit for token holders like voting rights, participation in revenue? After all, for example, in a kickstarter, you get only the goods / service, you will have the same?

Title reads Kickstarter for Blockchain, hmm okay? Next it reads "free crowdfunding", what in the actual reality does it even mean? Are you trying to fund projects for free? Thats great, then why are you even conducting an ico?

In a full-fledged market there is always a buyer and a seller, but without a seller there will be no a buyer and will be no the market.  And initial holders can sell the token at any price, but while there is interest in the project, as long as the project develops and shows results then in the market there is always will be buyer for any current price. And then the volume of bidding increases the interest in the project for new investors who didnt participate in ICO, and learned about the project much later. So, a large number of holders its very well for Acorn and it will increase a price of the token. Of course, provided that the project will show everything that we read in the whitepaper.

Activity: 7
Are there minimum and maximum contributions for the pre-sale?

I think this is primarily due to the fact that a very greatly increased rate of eth and bitcoin. Against this background of rising prices, many people raised their capital and thus they have a big opportunity to invest in projects

Pages:
Jump to: