Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 46. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
brickblock project pause too long, hopefully when ico starts later will get satisfactory results,and also did not disappoint investors
One week left and you can contribute to the ICO. Reminder: Contribute before Friday and receive a bonus starting from 5%. Visit the website for more info!
I really like the well thought out idea of the project and the active support in the Telegram group. I think that Brickblock will be the first successful project that has to do with real estate.
Thank you for your support! Brickblock to the moon!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
brickblock project pause too long, hopefully when ico starts later will get satisfactory results,and also did not disappoint investors
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Token sale date: May 9th and this is real Sale duration: 7 days (or once hard cap is reached) Hard cap: $50 million USD
hopefully, this is a project run smoothly and reach the target hard cap  Cheesy
I am not patient waiting for the sale of this very short token  Smiley
Activity: 297
Merit: 0
Интepecнo,чтo нa выxoдe пoлyчитcя!Идeя пepcпeктивнaя глaвнoe,чтoб вce пo плaнy пoшлo!Бyдeм нaблюдaть зa пpoeктoм!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I really like the well thought out idea of the project and the active support in the Telegram group. I think that Brickblock will be the first successful project that has to do with real estate.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
One f of the attractive features of BrickBlock is the legal contract which makes broker dealers liable to fulfill agreements with investors. This shows that BrickBlock cares about security of investors funds. So there nothing to fear since the smart contract won't be activated until the asset is first transferred. That's a huge competitive advantage compared to similar projects on tokenized asset economy. I hope the ICO is successful. Projects like this really deserve all the attention and funds required because they help bring cryptocurrencies to mainstream adoption.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
and what about ETF funds? what if SEC doesn't give approval to your ETFs like it didn't give for bitcoin  so will that feature die
The SEC is slowly changing its stance. We are sure we will be able to operate in the US. I would also like to remind you that by the end of May Brickblock's tokenization process will be recognized by EU regulators.

of EU regulators aah another matter of just speculation, how can you be 100% sure?
John, it's best you go to the Brickblock blog and read more about what we are doing. To answer your question, Brickblock, with the help of DWF law filed the first prospectus of its kind, where the asset-backed token holders (Proof of Asset) have a legal claim to the entire profits of the underlying. We're on track to get the prospectus approved this month.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
and what about ETF funds? what if SEC doesn't give approval to your ETFs like it didn't give for bitcoin  so will that feature die
The SEC is slowly changing its stance. We are sure we will be able to operate in the US. I would also like to remind you that by the end of May Brickblock's tokenization process will be recognized by EU regulators.

of EU regulators aah another matter of just speculation, how can you be 100% sure?
please tell us if the product become 70% or just 20% successful then how much dividend per month in ether can we expect on our activated BBK and what would it mean for price and also justify your stand of that amount of dividend by calculations  Smiley
Hey John, providing anyone with price predictions is illegal and Brickblock will never do so. However, one fact that you may be interested in is that there is currently $1 billion worth of assets in the pipeline to be tokenized this year. That amounts to $5M worth of ACT to be distributed to ICO contributors that activated their tokens. Brickblock is all about rewarding ICO contributors  Smiley

and what about 250 trillion+ written on your website
Our goal is to tokenize all real-world assets, all 250+ trillion of them. Transforming the liquidity of normal assets. This endeavor requires a solid amount of capital to continue building a fantastic team and signing strategic partnerships. 
please tell us if the product become 70% or just 20% successful then how much dividend per month in ether can we expect on our activated BBK and what would it mean for price and also justify your stand of that amount of dividend by calculations  Smiley
Hey John, providing anyone with price predictions is illegal and Brickblock will never do so. However, one fact that you may be interested in is that there is currently $1 billion worth of assets in the pipeline to be tokenized this year. That amounts to $5M worth of ACT to be distributed to ICO contributors that activated their tokens. Brickblock is all about rewarding ICO contributors  Smiley

and what about 250 trillion+ written on your website
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
this is the best project ever i saw and have great future too
The opportunity to invest in tokenized real estate assets is interesting, and aided by the fact that you have already completed a real life tokenized estate sale shows you are for real. So what's the minimum amount required to participate in the ICO?

yes please answer what is the minimum amount required to participate in ico i am also participating  Sad
Please look at my recent replies  Smiley There is no minimum for the ICO, but if you want a bonus, you must contribute at least $1k before the ICO starts. More info here: https://www.brickblock.io/private-deal.html
The opportunity to invest in tokenized real estate assets is interesting, and aided by the fact that you have already completed a real life tokenized estate sale shows you are for real. So what's the minimum amount required to participate in the ICO?
There is no minimum amount for the ICO. However, if you wish to get a bonus you need to contribute at least $1k before the ICO starts. More info here: https://www.brickblock.io/private-deal.html
I didn't get the project and idea at all how can we be the owners of property and receive rent share or whatever when we have not seen property in person and don't maintain it, what if it is a fictional property and sold without our knowledge and destroyed or other things like that and what are those etfs and coin funds to invest?
The legal information will be available before you invest in the property. You will be able to have your lawyers and accountants go over the information included in the offering before you invest. Additionally, Brickblock has contracted Ernst & Young to audit the properties before they are listed.
Hi I wasn't able to join the Twitter promote campaign because of the API system.When I try to join it says "Invalid username or it is already being used by another account.". I don't own another account and my username isn't invalid.I filled the form that I saw on Telegram but I also saw other people complaining that it's been like this for a long time I wanted to write this to you.Any dev team that you can talk with about this situation and fix it?  Huh
Hello, from the description of your problem, it seems to me like there's no problem at all! You are already in the twitter retweet bounty. Please join the airdrop telegram group to get direct help from admins: https://t.me/Brickblock_Airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: