Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 103. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

Yes, the chances of becoming very popular is high but it still need more advertising and more marketing so that the success will be possible to achieve very soon.

Yes I agree, it's important to advertise and market well to make any project a success and if the team keeps working hard they can reach their potential
If a lot does not collect the money, then you have to work long and hard to prove that you have a good product
I think the developers have every chance to collect the necessary amount of investment. Thanks to the interesting idea of ​​the project and the active participation of many followers.
Definitely a big project that is very important to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. I admire and appreciate the capability on this project since they will able to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines, booking agent. Hopefully the team may doing well this project as I believe it can benifit each and everyone of us.
There was lot of traders who are actively involving with the conversation and getting all their queries clarified and proceeding with their trade transactions which makes them feel safer and faster with cargocoin.
By traders actively involving at the conversation here, it can help the project and for the team on what to upgrade and how to make it better to accommodate and satisfy the needs of the traders out there.
Activity: 112
Very nice project decentralizing logistics and transport The platform target is to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines this is a good idea good luck to the ico sale i read that soft cap has reached thats good
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Of course, many projects, you can say most want to improve our lives, but only such rare as CargoCoin want to do it pretty quickly.
Man what quickly how? Is a cargo Global trading platform helping in transportation and mostly the idea is about plants and stations which in my thought require alot of experiences and more govt licences i just hope they deliver with the idea
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

Yes, the chances of becoming very popular is high but it still need more advertising and more marketing so that the success will be possible to achieve very soon.

Yes I agree, it's important to advertise and market well to make any project a success and if the team keeps working hard they can reach their potential
If a lot does not collect the money, then you have to work long and hard to prove that you have a good product
I think the developers have every chance to collect the necessary amount of investment. Thanks to the interesting idea of ​​the project and the active participation of many followers.
Definitely a big project that is very important to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. I admire and appreciate the capability on this project since they will able to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines, booking agent. Hopefully the team may doing well this project as I believe it can benifit each and everyone of us.
There was lot of traders who are actively involving with the conversation and getting all their queries clarified and proceeding with their trade transactions which makes them feel safer and faster with cargocoin.
Activity: 182
This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

At the moment very good boost in growth of the investment portfolio will give bounty campaign which has been started quite recently, time is necessary to see a profit from this event.
Activity: 238

Maybe the team isnt having necessary funds needed for a good and effective advertisement. We will have to wait until they reach to that point.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team are hard working they answer all of supportor's question
The team is always stay active on social media platform as well as on forum. Which means they are very serious about the project and they always provide new updated relented to the project as well as they are answer those questions which is asked by the investors and community members. I really hope the project will reach to moon very soon.
Activity: 252
Of course, many projects, you can say most want to improve our lives, but only such rare as CargoCoin want to do it pretty quickly.
Activity: 574

Activity: 27
The team are hard working they answer all of supportor's question
Activity: 756
Merit: 278

Activity: 182

Activity: 294
Very interesting project,CargoCoin links the physical world of trade and transport with the blockchain, by replacing paper documents with smart contracts and providing secure escrow payments throughout the process.
Activity: 532
I hope the revolution in transportation will be made by the team and cargo transportation and accordingly the prices for goods will be cheaper.
Yes definitely,  we have the same hope for the project. The advancement of transportation and the good price of goods are one of the factors that make this project above from others. We can see it's wonderful result because of the increasing demand of the project so with the result of the popularity rating increase at the same time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

As they say, nothing comes out of the sack but what was in it and developers will try to make the possible maximum in promotion, but no more than that. However the community shouldn't forget to take part in advertizing also, to help team, thus chances of success will become much more.

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
If you need a combination of technology and efficiency in global trade and transport, then the answer is CargoCoin! This is the future of technology, we are waiting for a grand success! Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
CargoCoin will be the first block project to link the physical world of trade and transport with the block chain, replacing paper documents with intellectual contracts and ensuring safe deposit payments throughout the process. The idea of this project is unique. This is an amazing idea and a promising project. Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Don't forget the budget for bounty campaign is $10m worth of tokens. Which is freaking insane.
Do you think that it is impossible to collect $ 10 million? Why do you think so? It seems to me that the team CargoCoin really collect this amount.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I hope the revolution in transportation will be made by the team and cargo transportation and accordingly the prices for goods will be cheaper.

They can do it, mate. I'm 100% certain of that. They have a good roadmap and leads to a good setting for trading and transportation industry.
I agree, CargoCoin will be following their roadmap since they have already a plan with it. Also the project will be successful if the members and team will help each other.

Agree, if the team will become more active and aggressive with the marketing and advertising of this project there will be a high chance of reaching the success very soon.

I think that is what they are doing right now, if you only knew they already launched a bounty program and that is probably will make their platform more popular. Moreover, the team surely are on their right track because things are going well and investors will surely be getting interested to know more about the platform.
Activity: 196
i have registered to the cargocoin platform,, the platform is pretty simple and easy,, interesting project.
Yes, it is. They made that simply because they know that perfection is nothing, then they tried to make a simple one.
And pretty simple p[platforms make huge profites sometimes because the more simple they are the more investors they attract as some of the investors love platforms being simple rather than being complex.
Jump to: