Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 102. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

Yes, the chances of becoming very popular is high but it still need more advertising and more marketing so that the success will be possible to achieve very soon.

Yes I agree, it's important to advertise and market well to make any project a success and if the team keeps working hard they can reach their potential
If a lot does not collect the money, then you have to work long and hard to prove that you have a good product
I think the developers have every chance to collect the necessary amount of investment. Thanks to the interesting idea of ​​the project and the active participation of many followers.
At least developers are ready very seriously. They actively start various promoting actions, bounty and similar that testifies that plans grandiose.
this shows the serious intention of the development team to build a large, unique platform that will be used in many countries for international trade.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
According to their roadmap, very soon we will see that investors will begin to profit from their investments in the project. Since the goal of the project is to optimize the interaction between traders and expats and many others. I hope that all will learn from the team.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.
Activity: 602
Cargocoin is definitely a project investors need to watch for, 15 ico reviews sites gave them a good score.They have a great reputation indeed.
Yes, it is a good way to start with, isn't it? With the 15 ICO reviews and a good score would be making them more famous than ever.
Activity: 322
Cargocoin is definitely a project investors need to watch for, 15 ico reviews sites gave them a good score.They have a great reputation indeed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin

Yes, the chances of becoming very popular is high but it still need more advertising and more marketing so that the success will be possible to achieve very soon.

Yes I agree, it's important to advertise and market well to make any project a success and if the team keeps working hard they can reach their potential
If a lot does not collect the money, then you have to work long and hard to prove that you have a good product
I think the developers have every chance to collect the necessary amount of investment. Thanks to the interesting idea of ​​the project and the active participation of many followers.
At least developers are ready very seriously. They actively start various promoting actions, bounty and similar that testifies that plans grandiose.
Activity: 154
I do not think that there may be some difficulties in the implementation of this project in life.Just there are moments which are not clear to many - they will need to explain

You're right,  in every project it needs thorough discussion or explaination in everything,  because it is one of those requirements people wants to know for them to invest and to gain trust. We all know that  Investing without knowledge is risky so better know and understand everything before deciding or making a move. With this project no need to worry because the progression is visible and it is so safe.
Activity: 196
I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
Activity: 378
Activity: 6
Trying this
Activity: 154
I do not think that there may be some difficulties in the implementation of this project in life.Just there are moments which are not clear to many - they will need to explain
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I wonder how long it will take to actually implement blockchain technology in transportation.I think the time stated in the roadmap does not quite correspond to reality
Activity: 42
HELLO, I'm new here,your project is very interesting for me
Activity: 280
Of course, many projects, you can say most want to improve our lives, but only such rare as CargoCoin want to do it pretty quickly.
Man what quickly how? Is a cargo Global trading platform helping in transportation and mostly the idea is about plants and stations which in my thought require alot of experiences and more govt licences i just hope they deliver with the idea

This company or project is not yet  100%  finished. There are still a lot of improvements and this kind of project is not a joke, Cargo ship transportation is recognized in the world as one of the biggest business established.

Yes you are right, shipping industry is too large acquiring the project into 100% is not yet easy for it will takes enough time. The people behind this project must take it seriously for this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Of course, many projects, you can say most want to improve our lives, but only such rare as CargoCoin want to do it pretty quickly.
Man what quickly how? Is a cargo Global trading platform helping in transportation and mostly the idea is about plants and stations which in my thought require alot of experiences and more govt licences i just hope they deliver with the idea

This company or project is not yet  100%  finished. There are still a lot of improvements and this kind of project is not a joke, Cargo ship transportation is recognized in the world as one of the biggest business established.
Activity: 196
i have registered to the cargocoin platform,, the platform is pretty simple and easy,, interesting project.
We are experiencing more participants now with cargocoin as they build their own leadership through decentralization aspiration how ever they just follow the instructions and complete the task.
Activity: 238
Yes, i agree with you. But the team need more hard working to doing this mission or all is only at the apper or only an idea.
There was instructions laid for all the assigned tasks for the team so they can easily follow the instructions and achieve success right from the small goals and this will lead a greater success.
Activity: 434
Yes, i agree with you. But the team need more hard working to doing this mission or all is only at the apper or only an idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Yes, of course, at least from now, CargoCoin have interesing idea about global trade, even this is not new but still have a lot of people pay attention to them and i have no doubt about CargoCoin can making some suprising for everyone at the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Very nice project decentralizing logistics and transport The platform target is to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines this is a good idea good luck to the ico sale i read that soft cap has reached thats good

Bunch of projects have tried addressing this industry but to no avail they are not successful. I hope CargoCoin will deliver their promises as it will really revolutionalize the transportation industry. Looking forward how the shipping industry would be like with the integrated blockchain services.
Jump to: