Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 11. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.

Sadly as of now, No information about the collected funds from the team, You can visit the site or send support in their telegram group to learn more.
Supposedly they will post the all over collection of funds, but unfortunately tgere is no information regarding that matter. The team members are still busy or something but hopefully after the necessary measurements they will post some updates and information. This will give the satisfaction of many.

It will happen soon, Well see the result of the ICO before January 2019. I hope they succeeded.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.
I don't knotge exact figure,but I think that you may find this information on their site.

There are still information on their site and also in telegram group, They can help you there.

For me its good to visit their telegram because admin is always active discussing people and members in the group.
Yes, you are right, if in the telegram group there must always be communication between the admin and group members, of course it is very good, I hope it can be done continuously
As long as the admins are always alert and active there wont be any problems. So it is the admin who hold the huge responsibilty of maintaining a group.
Also the big groups like of these projects are well moderated and hence the community is active and non toxic.
Activity: 308
Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
well, most of the people say like you in the whole projects and every projects in bitcointalk. Is most of you guys are really supporting?
I admire his optimism regarding this project. I believe that person really is positive about the outcome of this project thats why he is very supportive to them.

Yes you are right, having those people is highly needed in crypto market. Being positive can help most especially in different projects which we can say no assurance if it will succeed or not. Positive minds and beliefs is needed to have a positive environment. With that it can lead them to achieve their goals.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
well, most of the people say like you in the whole projects and every projects in bitcointalk. Is most of you guys are really supporting?
I am sorry, but I can't understand what you ask but will try my best to assist and satisfaction so far.
Activity: 532
I admire his optimism regarding this project. I believe that person really is positive about the outcome of this project thats why he is very supportive to them.
We need to that buddy, boost there confidence abot this project and satisfaction is off. Positive things well result to a prosperous one ad able them to trace everything every no and then.
Activity: 560
Activity: 616
Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I think the 1 dollar price that is predicted is not bad, for any bounty hunters like us who want to profit to be able to trade it to fiat, I mean people have needs.
But the price at this time is not 1$ per Cargocoin. The value of this coin is undervaluable, honestly.
Well, to make 1$ per cargocoin its a little bit hard for the current market situation and its a definitely need a lot of hardworks of the community.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I think the 1 dollar price that is predicted is not bad, for any bounty hunters like us who want to profit to be able to trade it to fiat, I mean people have needs.
But the price at this time is not 1$ per Cargocoin. The value of this coin is undervaluable, honestly.
Merit: 103
I don't knotge exact figure,but I think that you may find this information on their site.

There are still information on their site and also in telegram group, They can help you there.

For me its good to visit their telegram because admin is always active discussing people and members in the group.
Yes, you are right, if in the telegram group there must always be communication between the admin and group members, of course it is very good, I hope it can be done continuously
Activity: 423
I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"

Even bitcoin now doesn't go to the moon, what could be worse thing might happen if Cargo coin is now listed on exchanges.
Yes, this is not problem with long time holder, but i really feeling scare about crash more at Cargocoin, they really cheap at this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"

Even bitcoin now doesn't go to the moon, what could be worse thing might happen if Cargo coin is now listed on exchanges.

I mean barely makes any difference anyway, the more time they wait, less that people will give a shit about the coin. Tokens are only worth anything for a month post ICO anyway
Merit: 4

Sadly as of now, No information about the collected funds from the team, You can visit the site or send support in their telegram group to learn more.

Why would you send "support", you should be asking or rather if you have already invested donated funds for the ICO then you should be demanding
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Also leave some comments here if you have some concerns so that the thread admin can also answer all your questions.
True, this thread is very useful. Whatever clarification and inquiries in your mopind you can wrote here for faster feedback. Actually some of our mates here are very willing to help specially to those who seeks it.

Lets just wait for now for the bigger news about the ICO sale, I hope they can still launch the project even if they didn't reach their target CAP.

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

I agree that cargo coin is the most interested project. For sure many  would love to have it. I do hope that the team will never stop on doing  things just for the development of the project.  Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Also leave some comments here if you have some concerns so that the thread admin can also answer all your questions.
True, this thread is very useful. Whatever clarification and inquiries in your mopind you can wrote here for faster feedback. Actually some of our mates here are very willing to help specially to those who seeks it.

Supposedly they will post the all over collection of funds, but unfortunately tgere is no information regarding that matter. The team members are still busy or something but hopefully after the necessary measurements they will post some updates and information. This will give the satisfaction of many.
Pages:
Jump to: