Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 14. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Its a matter of days now and the ICO sale will be finished, What do you think guys. Did they already reach their hard cap right now?

In my prediction they have not reached the hard cap, Because of the timing in cryptocurrencies prices right, Almost half of BTC and ETH capital goes down.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants
Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously

If they can continue their updates and developments from the team surely it will gave them high and good result.
the most important thing is that CargoCoin has reached its softcap, why? because ICO is now difficult to reach softcaps, for Hardcap, if the team has a good strategy of course cargoCoin will be easy to get, especially the rest of the time
Activity: 336
Its a matter of days now and the ICO sale will be finished, What do you think guys. Did they already reach their hard cap right now?
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants
Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously

If they can continue their updates and developments from the team surely it will gave them high and good result.
Activity: 392
It's true that you say that and by looking at the performance of the team that continues to work hard, of course we have to give appreciation to the team for trying to make the project successful
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Does the team literally have doing a lot of effort to get more clients because their platform needs some big partner in order to make their system works. Also, about the ICO, anyone knows how much is the current percentage of their bonus?
Am just hoping to see some exchange listing and then better news from devs I think personally is what this project have been lacking I just hope they do that soon enough
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think probably by 2019 January we will get to know what happens with cargo and also some better updates and probable exchange listing might come up I really cant wait to get some updates on this one

There are lots of potential exchange that has been supporting the cargon coin platform. I hope they will not back out when the times comes.

Really? And when does this information come from about this potential exchange because the team seems to be quite for a couple of weeks.
Probably the whole markets and devs are slowly them down but am sure exchange listing will come up very soon as things will likely be more stable by next year hopefully 

They need to focused first on their ICO so that they can get funds and continue to build their platform. Listing will only be happen if they can successfully completed the ICO.

You are right, focusing on the ICO will be the best move. It is good to do the step by step process in order to have a good result because success cannot get just in a click of a finger. It needs to start from  nothing until achieving success slowly. Let just hope that the team will not be tired on fixing such problem  and continue to do their best for the project.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I think probably by 2019 January we will get to know what happens with cargo and also some better updates and probable exchange listing might come up I really cant wait to get some updates on this one

There are lots of potential exchange that has been supporting the cargon coin platform. I hope they will not back out when the times comes.

Really? And when does this information come from about this potential exchange because the team seems to be quite for a couple of weeks.
Probably the whole markets and devs are slowly them down but am sure exchange listing will come up very soon as things will likely be more stable by next year hopefully 

They need to focused first on their ICO so that they can get funds and continue to build their platform. Listing will only be happen if they can successfully completed the ICO.
Activity: 532
Does the team literally have doing a lot of effort to get more clients because their platform needs some big partner in order to make their system works. Also, about the ICO, anyone knows how much is the current percentage of their bonus?
Activity: 294
Cargocoin still has a low demand in the market up to this moment. Seems the marketing dwpartment need to do more public announcement to boost their popularity.
This fact may be true but the market status and the team strategy may be already working on this because of the current condition of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 630
Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

The ICO lasted too too damn long though. It's been like what? Over 3 months or some shit that the ICO has been going on without much real info

Some says the ICO has not even reached the half of the hardcap because of the chaos happening now on the crypto currency world.

Its realy not nice to know that they failed to reach the hardcap however its still nice to know that the project will reaume aince softcap was reached.
Indeed, hearing that they failed to reach the hardcap is one of the bad news, of course, but after all, we must continue to support the project so that later it can continue to go according to plan
copper member
Merit: 0
Cargocoin still has a low demand in the market up to this moment. Seems the marketing dwpartment need to do more public announcement to boost their popularity.

Its low because of what's happening to the crypto world right now. I think people will be increasing again after the market will recover next year i think.

I guess some expert says BTC and ETH price will recover again in next 2019? And the Bullrun will happen these end of December.

Exactly you said correct . If  you follow the market cycling graph you will understand clearly.
D.U.G

Its low because of what's happening to the crypto world right now. I think people will be increasing again after the market will recover next year i think.

I guess some expert says BTC and ETH price will recover again in next 2019? And the Bullrun will happen these end of December.

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4pk-yoN70

CargoCoin interview with co-founder and CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov. Behind the scenes with CargoCoin at Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London.

Good, I cannot view their videos, Is this explaining the benefits joining the cargo  coin platform?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

The ICO lasted too too damn long though. It's been like what? Over 3 months or some shit that the ICO has been going on without much real info

Some says the ICO has not even reached the half of the hardcap because of the chaos happening now on the crypto currency world.

Duh with the ICO being held right after a massive massive market crash how do they expect for people to invest. Like people dont even trust BTC right now
Merit: 4

Indeed, by looking at the current conditions in cryptocurrency I personally am not surprised to hear that the ICO has not reached half of the hardcap and I hope that in the near future the conditions will stabilize soon

I mean yeah, it's very unlikely that any project will reach an absurd hard cap in the current market conditions. Some did back at the ATH of crypto

I agree with you, sooner or later it will recover. It is normal to have this kind of situation. Trusting and believing the team is the most important thing to do for now. We can see how eager the team to achieve what's on their plan so lets us just support them because this is for the goodness and success for all.
Pages:
Jump to: