Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 12. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.

Sadly as of now, No information about the collected funds from the team, You can visit the site or send support in their telegram group to learn more.
Activity: 336
I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"

Even bitcoin now doesn't go to the moon, what could be worse thing might happen if Cargo coin is now listed on exchanges.
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I think the 1 dollar price that is predicted is not bad, for any bounty hunters like us who want to profit to be able to trade it to fiat, I mean people have needs.
copper member
Merit: 0
One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I would rather sell it all if I knew the exchange listing for cargo coin is already active. That's only my opinion as of now.

Well most people would be like you, ICO based coins are only worth anything right after the ICO. As soon as it's over they completely die off from it
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

I mean if it's already listed on Dex that means the community has already given it a value, listing it on newer exchanges wouldn't affect it's value a lot
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
HODL the coins that you absolutely deem worthy for the market can crash with some I think most and coins are like half or less their prices and hopefully things will improve as the top coins recovers from the market
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

But can someone please suggest a better way to sell,he said it was for personal reasons.
Activity: 532
I think that since the market is down,the activity in this community is also gone down and that doesn't look like good.

That's' right for sure And the unlucky right now the time of the month and year majority of people today in the cryptocurrency platforms are doubting because of the chaos happening in the price of cryptos.
Yes, a number of people now are complaining and doubting the market since its quite long. Yes the market is decreasing and it supporters. Maybe some are very important but me our future.
Activity: 476

Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"
Actually as of jowmits really hard and difficult to estimate the curtent market status, but still very fortunate that although its very hard to find out what will be the next  move after this fall. This will very challenging but fulfilling to uplift the project and bring ut for a better and  brighter future.
Merit: 4

That's some next level optimism, we're almost about to drop below 3$k and you're thinking of us going back to the 6$k+ levels? SOunds unlikely
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

D.U.G
I think that since the market is down,the activity in this community is also gone down and that doesn't look like good.

That's' right for sure And the unlucky right now the time of the month and year majority of people today in the cryptocurrency platforms are doubting because of the chaos happening in the price of cryptos.

That's their opinion mate, we cannot blame other people when they are selling it, Because others have only average income and needed to feed someone. Even its a little bucks from selling this coin, it will be a big help to them.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

I would rather sell it all if I knew the exchange listing for cargo coin is already active. That's only my opinion as of now.
Activity: 532

Yes, we should extend our patients when it comes to waiting results specially when it involves our future. I believed that preparing future wont happened overtime it takes alots of courage and perseverance to gain all of it and make things more possible for a brighter tomorrow.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants
Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously
They have lots of partner who are giving them good ratings to see their hard work.now i just want that they should be listed in a good exchangers so that their hard work pays of
Merit: 1

Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants

Indeed,from the start i see Cargo Team of thier work hard to reach the goal,all thier time for the project💪💪💪
Market situations are more impacting the entire operation with the project at the same we cannot even confirm when all was expected success will be a guarantee, we need to wait more.

How long could that be? Probably we can refer to their roadmap and see for ourselves about their incoming activities. Also, their ICO seems to be too long and I still didn't see any progress with the sale.

In my prediction, the cargo coin team cannot reach their goal in time, And they need to have plan B to recreate their strategy.
Well its a better idea. Nice in the sense that if they can't reach the goals in firts plan there shoulld be second or plan B to or C at least choices are many to pick if ever things will not work as what they supposed to plan. Having options are better in running a projects to have huge chances of success.
Pages:
Jump to: