Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 19. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Yes. And as a matter of fact, even if the soft cap is much big compared from the others which is 5M USD, they still manage to achieved it. It only shows that the team have a lot of investors that can make the platform become more useful someday.
Yeah private investment can be the key here and i think they really did well achieving that hopefully they will capitalize on this and bring the platform to a much successful ground
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Definitely, there are still enough time to engaged in the project and join on their token sales because the team are showing great efforts to make this platform better. Hopefully, with the event done by the co-founder of Cargocoin, we can gain something that can make the community satisfied and contented.
Investments are pourimg in tp this project because of those talented indivuduals who are promoting this project to social media sites.

Well they're yet to even hit half the market cap for their hard cap so I guess we can't say the situation is looking that good for them either to be real

You may have a point, it can only be good if they are already get listed in exchanges. From this moment,. I think dev and the team are still working on the said issues.

I just hope that the team will reach their goals though slowly but surely.  They should never stop in knowing new ideas for the project to make it more well developed. For now what we can do is be patient and trust the team in fixing those issues and problems. Looking for more updates and best result in this project.

If the dev team will continue to do their job of strengthening their platform, by fixing whatever issues they are encountering throughout their development, then, it means they are sincere in establishing their platform in the world of crypto. Because most of the dev teams either stopped or abandoned their project once they didn't hit their target fundings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Definitely, there are still enough time to engaged in the project and join on their token sales because the team are showing great efforts to make this platform better. Hopefully, with the event done by the co-founder of Cargocoin, we can gain something that can make the community satisfied and contented.
Investments are pourimg in tp this project because of those talented indivuduals who are promoting this project to social media sites.

Well they're yet to even hit half the market cap for their hard cap so I guess we can't say the situation is looking that good for them either to be real

You may have a point, it can only be good if they are already get listed in exchanges. From this moment,. I think dev and the team are still working on the said issues.

I just hope that the team will reach their goals though slowly but surely.  They should never stop in knowing new ideas for the project to make it more well developed. For now what we can do is be patient and trust the team in fixing those issues and problems. Looking for more updates and best result in this project.
Activity: 532

Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.
Well, most of the investors nowadays wanted to have a good ROI since they believed that the project can help them to earn good amounts of earnings that will give satisfactions for being in here. And I hope that Cargocoin will be the one who can fulfill their wants.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Thats a good news for us that you are taking our thoughts into the improvement.Looking like you are very near to your goal just need some improvement.
Activity: 294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

This is a decent video made by them.
Cool this team now is really doing serious matters on their jobs just to attract people and gain trust to the public. Any news on how much they already raised as of now?

Yes, you can directly confirm all your questions and clarifications in the project site. This will help you to know and be knowledgeable about the current status and progress of the project, which is very important because as supporters or investors you must be well informed everything for your own benefits and of course you can share what you learn.
There must be a frequently asked questions tab there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Yes. And as a matter of fact, even if the soft cap is much big compared from the others which is 5M USD, they still manage to achieved it. It only shows that the team have a lot of investors that can make the platform become more useful someday.
Activity: 560
Activity: 616
Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.
Yeah, indeed. The great amount of ROI will convince so many investors in which the developer might get crazied due to amount of the investors.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
I wish the team are capable making through this bad days & make their coin to the exchangers.many traders are trading this coin for better benefit

All they really need to do to get listed is literally pay the listing fees and they seem to in plans to do that based on the tweets by several exchanges

Merit: 4
I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
I wish the team are capable making through this bad days & make their coin to the exchangers.many traders are trading this coin for better benefit

All they really need to do to get listed is literally pay the listing fees and they seem to in plans to do that based on the tweets by several exchanges
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 630

For some reason, I am seeing this project will have a slow development because of the lack of funds and support from crypto people?
About this time I do not know whether the development of the project is said to be slow or fast but I am sure this team will definitely try their best for the project so that in the future it can develop even further
Activity: 350
D.U.G

As I know they already have talked on many different exchange site, Some of them are legit and famous,
Activity: 336

For some reason, I am seeing this project will have a slow development because of the lack of funds and support from crypto people?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

Cool this team now is really doing serious matters on their jobs just to attract people and gain trust to the public. Any news on how much they already raised as of now?

As of now I am not seeing any update about the raised funds, Its all about the conference  meeting that I see in the news.
Activity: 476

Yes, you can directly confirm all your questions and clarifications in the project site. This will help you to know and be knowledgeable about the current status and progress of the project, which is very important because as supporters or investors you must be well informed everything for your own benefits and of course you can share what you learn.
Activity: 532
Yes, the project team members and all the people behind this project are will trained and experienced we can observed how they handle the project issues gracefully and passionately they never get tired to all the challenges that they encounter. Pretty sure this project will succeed because of very positive anf 0d good team and developers.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

But then again, with the current market crushed I doubt investors would probably hodl on for now. Pretty sure doev faces hard time to do marketing due to the chaos.
I think it will be a good time to buy if actually you are interested in the coin since basically is down with the whole market wave to..For sure once the dev pickup the work things will be back to normal
Pages:
Jump to: