Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 17. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Most of the people here are mostly seen pretty impressed and convinced to the project. I wish they could bring us more opportunity by allowing their developer to publish the updates in here!
Yes i also want update from the project so that i can assure myself that i am on the right project to invest & trade.& update is also necessary  for others as well
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
There is still hope I think for btc and other altcoins in the trade market to survive for the next year.
Well, I really hope that there is so that all people who have here for a long time will still see cryptocurrency as a good kind of investments. And it will make Cargocoin project to attract more big business inorder to have a good implementation of the platform ahead.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.

There is still hope I think for btc and other altcoins in the trade market to survive for the next year.
Activity: 336
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 78.49 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of CargoCoin.
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

This is a good review to gain trust for the cargo coin company. Hope it will continue more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

More like crash further down as the entire point of crypto AKA decentralisation is falling apart as a bunch of whales are controlling the entire market

I do not now for now, But its affecting the people who are unto crypto, having doubt on joining ICO' right now.
Merit: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.

Well, it's necessary for every project so that there could be more people to get to know more about the platform. It's how strategy should work because investors wanted to know more about how the project would be in the future.

Just knowing about the project isn't the biggest point here lmao, they can learn about the project quickly by reading the whitepaper or one pager or whatever lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

More like crash further down as the entire point of crypto AKA decentralisation is falling apart as a bunch of whales are controlling the entire market
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
Most of the people here are mostly seen pretty impressed and convinced to the project. I wish they could bring us more opportunity by allowing their developer to publish the updates in here!
Activity: 532
The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
That's true, the enlistment also depends on the outcome of the ICO.
If look through all the participants,they will have good outcome from the ICO.so they should enter into exchangers & protect their price from falling from the price of ICO
Yes,I totally agree with your statement here,let's just wait and see now.
Well said, Yes I think the next step is the exchange which is very posible to happen, still there is no specific exchange site that they are listed but I am sure they can be listed in some of finest site in the market. The things we have to do right now is wait and extend our patience for the projects next move.

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.

Well, it's necessary for every project so that there could be more people to get to know more about the platform. It's how strategy should work because investors wanted to know more about how the project would be in the future.
I think is a great strategic comeback for them after been quite for a while I just hope the devs brings an update on the platform I really will like to have a demo of this soon A first hand feel will make great sense for them
Yes, we all watching and hoping for new updates and details that the project is bringing. This will keep the community lively even though there is issues in the market. Good updates still boosts spirits and the will and eagerness to success.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.

I think is a great strategic comeback for them after been quite for a while I just hope the devs brings an update on the platform I really will like to have a demo of this soon A first hand feel will make great sense for them
Activity: 294
The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
If look through all the participants,they will have good outcome from the ICO.so they should enter into exchangers & protect their price from falling from the price of ICO
Yes,I totally agree with your statement here,let's just wait and see now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Obviously, that is the essence of why people are in investing which they want to have a better ROI. In this matter, the platform still in progress of development and I doubt investors are going to be more careful especially the market is in chaos.
Yes, indeed. I would like to say if, in this chaos of the market, I consider anyone to not even invest in any project because it will be zero worth.
the current market situation is indeed a big problem for all projects that are conducting an ICO, many people withdraw their money from Crypto and wait for the market to stabilize. but the good news is that the CargoCoin project has collected softcaps so this project will continue.
Yeah. That's one thing good have done to this project despite in the bear market where most ICO's failed to collect good funds for future development. This will be a good basis for all investors to keep on believing this team and always think positive no matter what happens.

To gather fund is very important to maintain the positivity in each individual. Hearing about getting the soft cap is a great news because it simply says that the team is doing their best just to be successful in every step that they have. It helps also people conclude what kind of project is this. Hoping they will continue to achieve success.
Obviously, that is the essence of why people are in investing which they want to have a better ROI. In this matter, the platform still in progress of development and I doubt investors are going to be more careful especially the market is in chaos.
Yes, indeed. I would like to say if, in this chaos of the market, I consider anyone to not even invest in any project because it will be zero worth.
the current market situation is indeed a big problem for all projects that are conducting an ICO, many people withdraw their money from Crypto and wait for the market to stabilize. but the good news is that the CargoCoin project has collected softcaps so this project will continue.
Yeah. That's one thing good have done to this project despite in the bear market where most ICO's failed to collect good funds for future development. This will be a good basis for all investors to keep on believing this team and always think positive no matter what happens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: