Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 18. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.

Well the video is there but do you have any idea or proof that the video is accurate or any third party checks on the issue? If not then you can't be sure
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
That's true, the enlistment also depends on the outcome of the ICO.
They HAVE to list it on an exchange cause they have hit the softcap. The entire point of the softcap is that beyond that the ICO is a success and they'll list
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Obviously, that is the essence of why people are in investing which they want to have a better ROI. In this matter, the platform still in progress of development and I doubt investors are going to be more careful especially the market is in chaos.
Yes, indeed. I would like to say if, in this chaos of the market, I consider anyone to not even invest in any project because it will be zero worth.
Activity: 602
Good to know we still have activities going on here Hopefully we will get exchange listing here soon am guessing probably next year since the market is actually in a mess right now Good job though it goes long way to show dedication
Actually, they doing that because they know it will convince all these potential investors to do a lot of more researches in the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.
Good to know we still have activities going on here Hopefully we will get exchange listing here soon am guessing probably next year since the market is actually in a mess right now Good job though it goes long way to show dedication
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.
Well, most of the investors nowadays wanted to have a good ROI since they believed that the project can help them to earn good amounts of earnings that will give satisfactions for being in here. And I hope that Cargocoin will be the one who can fulfill their wants.

Obviously, that is the essence of why people are in investing which they want to have a better ROI. In this matter, the platform still in progress of development and I doubt investors are going to be more careful especially the market is in chaos.
Activity: 294
The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
That's true, the enlistment also depends on the outcome of the ICO.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Well, it's necessary for every project so that there could be more people to get to know more about the platform. It's how strategy should work because investors wanted to know more about how the project would be in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Activity: 532

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Agree, its amaze me also and I think not only me but all  those who believed that this project will work out. Whatever circumstances that may come they will stand up and bring this project the top and success. Its quite a long battle with the market current status but I am positive that this all shall pass.
Activity: 476
Regarding this, of course the team knows better so we better continue to follow the development patiently because then we can know what the team will do next and not miss the information
Actually, the team already shared some sort of infos regarding their next move. And they will going to list this token in some good exchange like Bancor. We just need to wait and give enough time for the team to announced it here on when this will going to happen.
True, we need to consider the team members prior obligations. They are very updated they are trying there best to make things better and in proper places. The team are will organized they are sending infos that will lead all the clients to satisfaction.
Activity: 616
Activity: 560

Regarding this, of course the team knows better so we better continue to follow the development patiently because then we can know what the team will do next and not miss the information
Actually, the team already shared some sort of infos regarding their next move. And they will going to list this token in some good exchange like Bancor. We just need to wait and give enough time for the team to announced it here on when this will going to happen.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Merit: 4
About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Yes. And as a matter of fact, even if the soft cap is much big compared from the others which is 5M USD, they still manage to achieved it. It only shows that the team have a lot of investors that can make the platform become more useful someday.

Gotta keep in mind they managed to get a huge chunk of that before the market crashed by like 50% straight up so that 5M is worth less than 2M rn
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

That'll hopefully be the process to add some liquidity to the coin so that people who have some of it can cash it out as need from time to time
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Activity: 336
About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Thats a good news for us that you are taking our thoughts into the improvement.Looking like you are very near to your goal just need some improvement.

Perhaps this will be the early beginning for the project to have lots of improvements with the project.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Yes. And as a matter of fact, even if the soft cap is much big compared from the others which is 5M USD, they still manage to achieved it. It only shows that the team have a lot of investors that can make the platform become more useful someday.
Yeah private investment can be the key here and i think they really did well achieving that hopefully they will capitalize on this and bring the platform to a much successful ground

They already reach their softcap so I think they have the finances they need for the project to promote more about cargo coin.
Pages:
Jump to: