Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 30. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.
Though the team is trying to cope up with the situation,but the market is unstable at this time.so team can't do much without trying.
there is hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties associated with the market. Sure with the new year the market can begin to rise and then, the project will be much easier to develop.
At once we cannot expect everything to be implemented so let them take all the step by step process so finally all deliverables will take place and we will have a successful result.
I hope that the team knows the right steps for the successful development of the project. Therefore, I am not worried about the end result of this work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
Ithink that these statements that you mentioned are for a fact,but I think that there is a less chance for this working out so easily.

I like how everyone is missing out on the entire freakin context of what I said. I literally said they wont get a sponsor and everyone talking of sponsors as a feature
Like I said,I mean that there is a less chance of getting one.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.
Though the team is trying to cope up with the situation,but the market is unstable at this time.so team can't do much without trying.
there is hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties associated with the market. Sure with the new year the market can begin to rise and then, the project will be much easier to develop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 574
I like how everyone is missing out on the entire freakin context of what I said. I literally said they wont get a sponsor and everyone talking of sponsors as a feature
There are not missing out of the entire context. They just wanted to tell what they they really wanted to say so just be grateful they are not hating you.
About what in general sponsors do you talk? Investors it are also sponsors therefore, each user who made an investment automatically to them becomes.
Activity: 308
How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)

Yeah. It will takes a long way for it to achieved because aside that it is very huge (55Million USD), the current market as of now is having trouble in which a lot of investors are afraid to invest. Hopefully, next month all will goes back to normal so that the team will still have time to collect more funds.
Activity: 560
There are not missing out of the entire context. They just wanted to tell what they they really wanted to say so just be grateful they are not hating you.
Activity: 602
There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.
If i don't have any mistakes, they make the hard cap around 5.5 millions dollars (follow icobench).

Its not the hard Cap mate, that's only soft cap minimum you can view the official website to learn more.

That's correct, As minimum of company or project there should be more than 10 Million USD to be able to establish and develop all requiring plans.
There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
Ithink that these statements that you mentioned are for a fact,but I think that there is a less chance for this working out so easily.

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
If i don't have any mistakes, they make the hard cap around 5.5 millions dollars (follow icobench).

Its not the hard Cap mate, that's only soft cap minimum you can view the official website to learn more.

That's correct, As minimum of company or project there should be more than 10 Million USD to be able to establish and develop all requiring plans.
Activity: 336

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

As I know its 5.5 Million is pretty low and cannot be the hardcap because they already reach the soft cap sale of Cargo coin that's 5 Million USD I guess? The correct answer for that is 55 Millions US dollars right?
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
I'm really afraid to assume what is happening in the team now because of such a fall in the market. I hope the developers will cope way with all the complex tasks.
Yes, it is so dangerous for investor, honestly. We need the full information about new features or news update of project.
now the market is being destroyed and there may be many projects that are having difficulty developing their projects because of the problem of the BTC price so I think CARGO is still constrained due to the always RED market
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
I'm really afraid to assume what is happening in the team now because of such a fall in the market. I hope the developers will cope way with all the complex tasks.
Yes, it is so dangerous for investor, honestly. We need the full information about new features or news update of project.
Activity: 423
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 476

I think for Cargo it will make sense to have some kind of partnership or sponsor from the very beginning but since they dont seem to have one i think is ok for them Maybe they didnt plan on that either way i think maybe their private investment should settle this if they have one

It's been a long time since the project has started and I think they're having a hard time getting more support from some investors especially about the current situation which the market isn't good to make an investment.
You have a point mate, this is realy not a good time to invest right now but hopefully this struggles will be done and everything will be alright. I know this project will be a success but ut needs more patient and more understanding to achieve all the goals and objectives of the project.
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: