Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 18. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Is CAG token an uttillyty or a commodity?

It's an utility token, so it probably won't come in a near future to bittrex or poloniex. It's also not a quick flip token, so be ready for hodl.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Is CAG token an uttillyty or a commodity?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Can someone post the link to the latest webinar done by Change devs this week ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Do not invest in this coin, the team screwed over bounty workers. They failed to deliver their promises. You have been warned

The Bounty campaign is a total disgrace, people are deceived. There is no investment in a project that acts like this to people who make their advertisement. An unreliable project. Do not enter the bounty of these bounty manager.

We are going to injustice. Do not fall into a similar situation.

Yesterday I got locked out of their main telegram group after I defended a guy who also didn't get contacted. That's quite a bummer because I really think the project is great, but if they refuse to tell us what happened and why they're handling the situation the way they're handling it, how can we not get frustrated? It seems like the easiest job in the world to manage bounty distributions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I understand not allowing to participate to US residents or Singapore one.
But why Estonian?
Why not China?
Yesterday I was able to try the beta app. Right now is actually not a native application, but a web page with very limited functionality. For now all you can do is to deposit/withdraw BTC/ETH/LTC, looks simplistic, but it's a good stat. So Change devs keep up the good work and looking forward to test marketplace functionality.

Activity: 616
Merit: 261
Do not invest in this coin, the team screwed over bounty workers. They failed to deliver their promises. You have been warned

The Bounty campaign is a total disgrace, people are deceived. There is no investment in a project that acts like this to people who make their advertisement. An unreliable project. Do not enter the bounty of these bounty manager.

We are going to injustice. Do not fall into a similar situation.
There will be a competition between many similar crypto bank-like projects next year, I hope Change will be among the leading ones. At the moment we are only at the begining of the road.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
do you earn something when you hodl the tokens?

HODL is good strategy I hope price will increase in future the team is looking very active. Very soon we will see good release and after this token will become useful and the value of this token will increase in future.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It's already December, when wallet application will be available for download for all  ?

Hey there,

The wallet is still in Beta at the moment. Just making adjustments in anticipation to the launch.

Please check back again later this month.

Best wishes,

Jack
Activity: 15
does coin available on bittrex Huh
Currently CAG / Change only tradable Kucoin and Etherdelta. Im not sure will be listed on bittrex, due a new terms official has change, But it is not possible in future. were CAG have a good pontential and good things. The project is real and live, so why not.

Hey there,

At the moment, the team is hard at work building a product that community can be proud of. We would of prefer to be on the exchanges when we have a product.

Please keep your eyes on us for more.

Best wishes,

Jack
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
It's already December, when wallet application will be available for download for all  ?
Merit: 101
Currently CAG / Change only tradable Kucoin and Etherdelta. Im not sure will be listed on bittrex, due a new terms official has change, But it is not possible in future. were CAG have a good pontential and good things. The project is real and live, so why not.
lol, those who bought this coin and now halved in value for eth trading may think this coin is truely scam while other coins have a big rise
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
do you earn something when you hodl the tokens?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 36
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
I was researching through coinmarketcap mid and low cap coins and found CAG. It seems to be a well risk-balanced trade opportunity and longer term investment. If we take into account that it is traded below ICO price, updates are coming, developers team is active and probably more exchanges to start trading CAG tokens all of that makes sense to buy some Change tokens.

Change is revolutionary project so many good signs to invest into this project so that I also agreed with you. In long term this will boom the team is dedicated and working so nice to release new features and I think after release of their card it will be best investment of the year.
Prices for now are still low. and that means still able to buy some CAG and sell it later if it is prepared by the developer. and once everything is ready there will be many benefits to be gained
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I was researching through coinmarketcap mid and low cap coins and found CAG. It seems to be a well risk-balanced trade opportunity and longer term investment. If we take into account that it is traded below ICO price, updates are coming, developers team is active and probably more exchanges to start trading CAG tokens all of that makes sense to buy some Change tokens.

Change is revolutionary project so many good signs to invest into this project so that I also agreed with you. In long term this will boom the team is dedicated and working so nice to release new features and I think after release of their card it will be best investment of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: