Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 16. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The kyber network collaboration is not good news for you? Literally the post directly above you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interesting day - up by 50% with no positive news
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
"Following several partnership announcements in the previous months, Change bids farewell to 2017 with an exciting partnership with Kyber Network, one of the fastest growing blockchain based projects in Fintech.
Kyber Network is a decentralized and trustless exchange that facilitates instant conversion of crypto-assets with guaranteed liquidity. Kyber’s protocol will be key to promote liquidity of crypto-assets in the blockchain ecosystem, and improve the perception of tokens as a tradable asset class to the greater public."

Seen at: https://medium.com/changefinance/change-is-ready-for-kyber-network-new-collaboration-announcement-21cf8b2c117b

Good news about the partnership. However, it's a bit disappointing to learn that the first Change cards won't be shipped by the end of the month as scheduled, but in Q1 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Following several partnership announcements in the previous months, Change bids farewell to 2017 with an exciting partnership with Kyber Network, one of the fastest growing blockchain based projects in Fintech.
Kyber Network is a decentralized and trustless exchange that facilitates instant conversion of crypto-assets with guaranteed liquidity. Kyber’s protocol will be key to promote liquidity of crypto-assets in the blockchain ecosystem, and improve the perception of tokens as a tradable asset class to the greater public."

Seen at: https://medium.com/changefinance/change-is-ready-for-kyber-network-new-collaboration-announcement-21cf8b2c117b
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Iam holding cag from the ico, price is down but guys are doing business and iam very optimistic about cag project, i see it very big next year, so just be patient and hodl cag tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There will be more lives and TV interviews coming, please watch this space Smiley.
that's good news, because it will provide information on the progress of this project. and I'm waiting for the news and stay tune to see it..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
There will be more lives and TV interviews coming, please watch this space Smiley.
"Our CEO Kristjan Kangro was live on CNBC, discussing Change’s role in finance in the upcoming years. Currently supporting cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ether, Change is set to support many more cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies in the future.
Kristjan shared how he sees Change becoming one of the leading institutions in the global financial landscape in the next five years.
After a successful token sale which ended up raising $17.5 million from over 5600 contributors through the launch of Change Token, Kristjan is a firm believer in the potential of blockchain technology and the growth of the cryptocurrency market."

Seen at: https://medium.com/changefinance/weekly-update-live-on-cnbc-dev-update-and-more-fb9ecda4d78
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The situation with "crypto banks" is very equivocal. On the one hand it is promising field as crypto is growing, on the other it is complicated because we don't know how long crypto hype will last and what will happen after bubble pops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
where is the roadmap?

They removed the whitepaper and roadmap from the main page, but it's still accessible here => https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4RKXcemFwwbNW5wVGtBMWM0c2s/view
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I will be live tomorrow - if you have any questions, please forward them to me on Telegram @cryptogg
"ETHLend and Change are proud to open a new page in the history of the financial services for crypto users. This partnership brings both companies closer to their common goals — decentralization, financial inclusion, transparency and mainstream acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Change will start by integrating ETHLend’s token (LEND) into Change Wallet. ETHLend will then integrate Change’s financial marketplace as a service provider."

Seen at: https://medium.com/changefinance/weekly-update-dev-update-ethlend-partnership-and-more-dac5db823222
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

This is all good, but I haven't found any press release from the ETHlend side, and it all would affect price and attitude towards Change only when marketplace will start working.
Activity: 210
CAG is worthless, the tokens I made in campaign is worthless, what a pathetic thing.

This is complitly FUD.

Team doing good job, this month will come out wallet, now could testing if you want. You could order card, come out early on 2018. Team focused on product, and then will expand to other exchange. Yes now is god time to buy more CAG. Wink

You must understand that is project HUGE, must do in the right way...product will rise this token to the moon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
CAG is worthless, the tokens I made in campaign is worthless, what a pathetic thing.

What's on your opionion deserves attention then ? I do agree CAG doesn't show any price growth, it's more oposite compared to ICO price, but I like that team is open and constantly communicating with community, so I see a great potential if they keep theier word and do everything they promised.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: