Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 20. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i want KICK and CAG on Binance, what to choose? Really hard decision, pity that i have only one twitter account.

Please vote by retweeting this tweet: https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/936193493973663744. Also follow @Binance_2017 on Twitter to make it count!

Activity: 662
Merit: 250
i want KICK and CAG on Binance, what to choose? Really hard decision, pity that i have only one twitter account.
Activity: 434
People already dump tokens on Etherdelta, I'm sure they don't need Binance. Smiley
Now other investors dump on Kucoin, %26 fall in last 24h.

not only change dump today ,most altcoins dump ,i didn't know what's happen in crypto world.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
People already dump tokens on Etherdelta, I'm sure they don't need Binance. Smiley
Now other investors dump on Kucoin, %26 fall in last 24h.
Hey everyone,

We are currently participating in the Coin of the Month Contest on Binance, please vote by retweeting this tweet:

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/936193493973663744.

Please do also follow @Binance_2017 on Twitter to make it count !

Activity: 210
Change Announcements:
Hey guys we are currently participating in the Coin of the Month Contest on Binance, please vote by retweeting this tweet ! https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/936193493973663744. Please do also follow Binance_2017  on twitter🙂to make it count !
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
It is slight but it holds. I am waiting for Moon.

It is a long time after ICO and the price is still under ico price, no moon at all.

Long time? Barely 2 months lol in what world do you live where you have moons everywhere? ICO's where a bubble, and it popped. Either ride the waves (and buy more) or get off the boat please, Change will be between 2 and 5$ by the end of q1 of 2018
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
If you could collect ETH addresses at the start those delays wouldn't happen. Not to mention you gave only 1/6 of what you promised. Why would people trust you while you gain recognition for not to keep promises?
All have rules, team have able to handle all, why you blame it when everything was happended? Your advice is nothing for now. If you had a complain just send a ticket for those support. If you have not trust for poject Change just ignore this thread.
Activity: 240
It is slight but it holds. I am waiting for Moon.

It is a long time after ICO and the price is still under ico price, no moon at all.
Activity: 345
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
For those of you who have signed up for the beta test - we'll be opening up the app for a new group of testers today. So some of you might receive an e-mail today.

If you haven't signed up for the closed beta, you may do so here:  https://goo.gl/bqiaat

For how long will the closed beta be running?
Activity: 434
If you could collect ETH addresses at the start those delays wouldn't happen. Not to mention you gave only 1/6 of what you promised. Why would people trust you while you gain recognition for not to keep promises?
For those of you who have signed up for the beta test - we'll be opening up the app for a new group of testers today. So some of you might receive an e-mail today.

If you haven't signed up for the closed beta, you may do so here:  https://goo.gl/bqiaat

How many beta testers are in queue ? I have registered the first day it was announced and haven't recieved any invitation so far.

We currently have roughly 500 people in the queue. There have been many people asking for closed beta access who are entitled to get priority access under token sale terms, so some delays are to be expected. However, we will be giving access to more people today as well Smiley.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

How many beta testers are in queue ? I have registered the first day it was announced and haven't recieved any invitation so far.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I love such projects, I will fight and participate everywhere Sad

Will it be a new youtube session this Wednesday ?

Yes, Dragos will be on tomorrow Smiley.
Hey everyone,

We just went through all of the feedback we’ve received through the Telegram channel and people PMing the team privately.

We put down every single proposal and filtered out the most popular items. Since currently the heavier focus is on payment card integration, we will probably not be able to address all of the issues for the public beta release, but we’ll try to tackle as many as possible.

Items high in the priority list:
- adding present and historic values to transaction details
- improving LTC wallet view
- adding more contrast to the overview screen big C with regards to differentiating between different assets

We will be adding a considerable number of testers this week and hopefully we’ll receive more feedback both from new and already existing users.

Thanks!

Is there a channel where we can discuss things more dynamically? Telegram or so?

There is - we invite everybody who's been admitted to the tester group.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Hey everyone,

We just went through all of the feedback we’ve received through the Telegram channel and people PMing the team privately.

We put down every single proposal and filtered out the most popular items. Since currently the heavier focus is on payment card integration, we will probably not be able to address all of the issues for the public beta release, but we’ll try to tackle as many as possible.

- adding more contrast to the overview screen big C with regards to differentiating between different assets

We will be adding a considerable number of testers this week and hopefully we’ll receive more feedback both from new and already existing users.

Thanks!

I've been an early supporter and actively participated in the community during pre-ICO period, just following my gut feeling this project was solid. You prove us right, devs. The speed and professionalism with which this project unfolds is impressive, not to say spectacular. Thumbs up guys and keep up the good work. You will have an early customer in me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hey everyone,

Thanks!

The team is a listening team and have done well in recent times when one compared the project to some previous ICOs and time it took them to release a product to the market, we can see that change team is very serious about their product
Pages:
Jump to: