Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 21. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
It's about time we had our own crypto-orientated financial institution! Will it provide crypto loans?

among other things, but yes. They'll create a marketplace where you can get financial services directly from experts in their fields, instead of a normal bank where they offer a mediocre product from themselves.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's about time we had our own crypto-orientated financial institution! Will it provide crypto loans?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hey everyone,

We just went through all of the feedback we’ve received through the Telegram channel and people PMing the team privately.

We put down every single proposal and filtered out the most popular items. Since currently the heavier focus is on payment card integration, we will probably not be able to address all of the issues for the public beta release, but we’ll try to tackle as many as possible.

Items high in the priority list:
- adding present and historic values to transaction details
- improving LTC wallet view
- adding more contrast to the overview screen big C with regards to differentiating between different assets

We will be adding a considerable number of testers this week and hopefully we’ll receive more feedback both from new and already existing users.

Thanks!

Is there a channel where we can discuss things more dynamically? Telegram or so?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Will it be a new youtube session this Wednesday ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Great idea ! Good luck !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey everyone,

We just went through all of the feedback we’ve received through the Telegram channel and people PMing the team privately.

We put down every single proposal and filtered out the most popular items. Since currently the heavier focus is on payment card integration, we will probably not be able to address all of the issues for the public beta release, but we’ll try to tackle as many as possible.

Items high in the priority list:
- adding present and historic values to transaction details
- improving LTC wallet view
- adding more contrast to the overview screen big C with regards to differentiating between different assets

We will be adding a considerable number of testers this week and hopefully we’ll receive more feedback both from new and already existing users.

Thanks!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think change project and the token price will go a long way next year when the peoject will be fully operational and third party services will also start in the change platform, i am sure change will attract millions of users.
Change developers are really very quick after feedback from previous testers they already released other form for those interested in testing the beta version which surely will have some changes in those indicated areas. Change is doing progress way more faster than I thought it will do.
They have made a good development but I think it would be better if we can see CAG in binance so this effort will result to a bigger volume.
We know the present exchanges is not really big enough, and we need volume to gain supporters, just my opinion.

as if they'e not trying their hardest to get into the biggest exchanges in the world lol, do you think they're sitting around the office, looking on bitcointalk and saying 'hey this random user wants us to get on binance, fuck me that's a good idea!'
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Change developers are really very quick after feedback from previous testers they already released other form for those interested in testing the beta version which surely will have some changes in those indicated areas. Change is doing progress way more faster than I thought it will do.
They have made a good development but I think it would be better if we can see CAG in binance so this effort will result to a bigger volume.
We know the present exchanges is not really big enough, and we need volume to gain supporters, just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What is the feedback of the beta mobile app ? Can anyone share ?

Hey,

We just closed the first feedback loop. Overall impressions are positive, people like the design and the feel of the app. There are some recommendations regarding UI/UX (the way currencies are displayed, transaction details views, etc. Still a lot of work to do in terms of moving closer to a public release, but looking good Smiley.

We will also be onboarding a new set of testers today.

great job guys, keep it up!
Be a beta tester! Change App is under development and we want you to be part of this progress! Register your interest at

https://goo.gl/bqiaat

Hey,

We just closed the first feedback loop. Overall impressions are positive, people like the design and the feel of the app. There are some recommendations regarding UI/UX (the way currencies are displayed, transaction details views, etc. Still a lot of work to do in terms of moving closer to a public release, but looking good Smiley.

We will also be onboarding a new set of testers today.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When will ICO price go up? That's the problem with ICOs. Investors do not think.

What ICO-price?

The ICO finished and CAG is trading on a number of exchanges already...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
When will ICO price go up? That's the problem with ICOs. Investors do not think.
Change Token (CAG) listed on YobitExchange! Visit https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAG/BTC and start trading.

Yobit CAG trading volume is even lower than Kucoin, so overall price not got affected at all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Change Token (CAG) listed on YobitExchange! Visit https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAG/BTC and start trading.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
What is this project relation with estonian e-residency program ? Is it still up ?

Hey,

We are partnering with e-residency to enable seamless onboarding of e-residents. Non e-residents are obliged to send us passport copies, utility bills, etc.

This integration will not be completed this year, though.

Now that is a partnership worth mentioning!

This year is too short but many exciting things ahead for CHANGE in 2018, that's for sure!

This partnership was actually announced months ago, from the very first day this project came to see the light.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
CAG is already pumping in Kucoin, thanx to YoBit listing, I hope more exchanges will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: