Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 18. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Have you already determined what will be the main verifications which approve professionalism and honesty of charity organizations from abroad?
I can make you happy! The ERP system will be implemented in CheckOne, it will be integrated with the Charity Platform and Public Charity Ledger.

This is the first time I've come across such a thing as an ERP-system. Can you tell us what functions it will perform?
It will have many functions. For example, the ERP system will be responsible for the formation of the Charity Fund budget, for the placement of the essential programs and projects on the charitable platform for raising funds, etc. Details of all the functions can be found in the technical documentation.
Activity: 238
Have you already determined what will be the main verifications which approve professionalism and honesty of charity organizations from abroad?
I can make you happy! The ERP system will be implemented in CheckOne, it will be integrated with the Charity Platform and Public Charity Ledger.

This is the first time I've come across such a thing as an ERP-system. Can you tell us what functions it will perform?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think for make the management of the entire system easier, developers should have implemented ERP-system in CheckOne.  Now, it’s difficult to control everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Congratulations to the CheckOne team with the end of the pre-sale! What results can they boast of?
The results were acceptable, the company managed to raise $155 776.
Activity: 378
Congratulations to the CheckOne team with the end of the pre-sale! What results can they boast of?
Activity: 406
What will be the rate when exchanging Checks tokens for loyalty points?
Will all the movements of loyalty points be recorded somewhere? And who will have access to information about these movements?
Activity: 280
Who will be allowed to become a node in the CheckOne network? Will someone issue permits to do this?
Activity: 266
If the blockchain network Getone was created, basing on Ethereum, then why was it impossible to take Ethereum as the basis for your system?
Activity: 252
Charity Data Loader, as I understand, will actively integrate with the charitable platform CheckOne. Then why didn't you take care of this node security?

It’s quite interesting where you get such facts. The team of developers took excellent care of security and developed a complex of protective measures. It's all written in the project description, read more carefully.
Can you tell us more about this complex?
There are a lot of things there, I would highlight the fact that the services will work in isolated environments, external interaction will be carried out via https protocol and protection of internal services will be carried out by a firewall.
It is interesting. Recently, there has been a growing threat of insecure direct links. Did the developers think of it?
I’m not an expert in such subtleties, but perhaps strict validation, which will be carried out when performing client requests, will help to fight this issue.
Will the service be somehow protected from bot activity?
Charity Data Loader, as I understand, will actively integrate with the charitable platform CheckOne. Then why didn't you take care of this node security?

It’s quite interesting where you get such facts. The team of developers took excellent care of security and developed a complex of protective measures. It's all written in the project description, read more carefully.
There are a lot of things there, I would highlight the fact that the services will work in isolated environments, external interaction will be carried out via https protocol and protection of internal services will be carried out by a firewall.
It is interesting. Recently, there has been a growing threat of insecure direct links. Did the developers think of it?
I’m not an expert in such subtleties, but perhaps strict validation, which will be carried out when performing client requests, will help to fight this issue.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 336
What will be the price of one token after the start of the ICO?
During the first 17 days one token will cost $0.085.
Pages:
Jump to: