Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 22. (Read 8134 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It seems to me that it’s necessary so somehow highlight the users that have made smth special. For example, implement kinda rating system and let it change according to the actions made by the user in the system.
CheckOne will have a “rating of acts of kindness” for this purpose. It will be credited to the user for every act of kindness that he’s done and recorded in blockchain.
That’s a different story! Why didn’t is see this info… How many points will the users get for 1 act of kindness?
The user will get a 1 rating point for every dollar donated. It means that if you donate $100 to the charity organization, you’ll get 100 points. It’s simple.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It seems to me that it’s necessary so somehow highlight the users that have made smth special. For example, implement kinda rating system and let it change according to the actions made by the user in the system.
CheckOne will have a “rating of acts of kindness” for this purpose. It will be credited to the user for every act of kindness that he’s done and recorded in blockchain.
That’s a different story! Why didn’t is see this info… How many points will the users get for 1 act of kindness?
Activity: 356
What will happen to the tokens which wont be sold on the ICO?

This will be a special platform for the benefit of charitable organizations to sell different things. That is to say, in the market, the company that owns the loyalty program will work, deducting a certain proportion of charities from every sale.
Activity: 336

There’s no info in the technical documentation regarding this. Most likely, they will remain and then be issued with the remaining tokens.
Activity: 280
How many tokens will the journalists and bloggers which will cover the activities of the company for their audience receive?
Activity: 252
How many Checks tokens will the companies get for connection to Check One system?
Are there still any bonuses valid?
20% percent bonus will be valid until the end of pre-ICO.
Activity: 274
interesting project with a very good idea, this project will be very useful in the future, I see for the promotion of this project has an airdrop program, and also I really like this project because it has a long token sale period, hopefully with the long term of this project will achieve the sales target of the coin
Activity: 51
Are there still any bonuses valid?
Activity: 252
What will the funds credited to fund of development of social initiatives on blockchain be spent?
Activity: 308
Will the Check One company buy the tokens issued back? If so, what will be the terms for the buy back? 
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Chek is a Token Connecting Business and Charity

Chek is the name of the 'One + One' project token.

What does the ‘One + One’ project do? The key idea of the project is the redistribution of world finance in favour of socially responsible players of the consumer market. The challenge is so tough, and is utopian at first glance. But this is only at first glance.

How is this problem being solved?

There are four main components of the project:

· Charitable foundations are entities that are designed to solve the global problems of contemporary people.

· Socially oriented business (Good Corporate Citizen) are companies that are engaged in charity. In the world, about 70% of large companies are actively involved in charity.

· Loyalty programme is a unique mechanism that motivates businesses to systemically participate in charity.

· Chek token is a connecting element through which businesses display interest in participating in the loyalty programme and thereby contributing to charity.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/chek-token-connecting-business-and-charity/

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If the business connect to yr system, will it be possible to sell the goods via the sites and just transfer some part of its income to you?

Activity: 126
What software will the programmers of yr platform be able to develop? What reward will they receive for this?
Activity: 119
tell me please, where can I read more about the team? there are links to their profiles? or some information. as I see while pre-sale is not very good. what are the forecasts?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I see some discords in the description of the project. It’s said that the total emission is 7 billion tokens, but only 400 million Checks are put on the ICO. Then the logical question arises: where is the rest of tokens?
They aren’t issued all at the same time. The token issue will be carried out gradually after the launch of the platform itself. Now tokens are sold only to launch the platform.
Wait! I didn’t understand, how will they be issued afterwards? Will there be more ICOs held?
No, the remaining tokens will be issued when new donations will be made for charity organizations.
there be additional emissions after all the tokens are issued?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I see some discords in the description of the project. It’s said that the total emission is 7 billion tokens, but only 400 million Checks are put on the ICO. Then the logical question arises: where is the rest of tokens?
They aren’t issued all at the same time. The token issue will be carried out gradually after the launch of the platform itself. Now tokens are sold only to launch the platform.
Wait! I didn’t understand, how will they be issued afterwards? Will there be more ICOs held?
No, the remaining tokens will be issued when new donations will be made for charity organizations.
Pages:
Jump to: