Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 16. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
this project has advantages in the form of transparency on each item developed, on the sale of coins, information about the development of coin sales shown, for the promotion program of this project also gave a considerable allocation of funds, I am sure sales of coins will reach its target
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I don’t like the fact that the money of the seller on the CheckOne platform are allocated to any charity fund. I think that there should be a right to choose.
You know, every seller chooses a fund to help after signing up for a 1p1 site. And all the money from his sales will be allocated to the charity organization chosen.
Will it be possible to choose another fund in the future?

there is always possibilities in crypto currency world, just stay update and see every movement of this project have done.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I don’t like the fact that the money of the seller on the CheckOne platform are allocated to any charity fund. I think that there should be a right to choose.
You know, every seller chooses a fund to help after signing up for a 1p1 site. And all the money from his sales will be allocated to the charity organization chosen.
If you’ve decided that you want to help any other charity organization, of course you can do it.
Will it be possible to choose 2 funds at once and let 50% of the funds from my sales to be donated to them?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If you’ve decided that you want to help any other charity organization, of course you can do it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 336
What soft cap will there be on the ICO?

If I don’t mix up anything and nothing has changed, it’s $2 000 000.
Activity: 70
What soft cap will there be on the ICO?
Activity: 364
Was the date of the beginning of the ICO changed?
Yes, the terms have shifted a bit. Now the ICO will start on April 23 and run until July 10.
Merit: 10
Was the date of the beginning of the ICO changed?
Activity: 266
What are the rules for donations distribution on charity sale platform?
Activity: 224
What good can be sold on the CheckOne platform?
Activity: 216
Why not all tokens are being sold now?
Probably this was planned by the developers. Usually this is done for someone to keep the maximum price for their coins.
Activity: 406
A lot is said about  CheckOne sale charity platform. I wanna understand how it all works together. Where can I see all the functions listed?
Activity: 266
I like the fact that Yandex.Money  was chosen as a payment service for CheckOne platform. But why have u chosen it? 
Activity: 672
I'm glad to see the idea of third parties supporting secure transactions. This clearly excludes any deception. But I want to know how this mechanism works.
How many tokens were sold on Pre-ICO?
The number of tokens is unknown but it equals $155 776.
Activity: 98
How many tokens were sold on Pre-ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
CheckOne sale platform is gonna be launched  after ICO?
Actually it has been launched and it works already.
Pages:
Jump to: