Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 15. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, you’re planning to develop infrastructure of the charity industry, right? Will you offer smth new?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How many percents do you expect the volume of donations to charity organizations to increase by after the launch of CheckOne?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
When investing in any ICO I follow the rule “invest only in the projects which solve some socially important issues”. Unfortunately, I cant see anything like that here. One more attempt to make profit on charity. I don’t advise to invest in this project!
It’s great on your part to make a conclusion without getting into it. CheckOne solves an important issue – liquidation of fraud in the charity area. After the project is launched, this industry will start working in other way all over the world.
Decentralization makes fraud impossible, I’ve already heard that. But the fact is that this project wont manage to level this industry up, it doesn’t offer anything interesting. 
U just keep holding your ground without trying to understand the project anyway. A many-sided system offered by the developers will be able not only to eliminate fraud, but also to stimulate philanthropy in the society among people and commercial organizations. I mean that the level of the popularity of this area will be increased. The charity will start growing, as well as social responsibility. 
What tools are offered for this?
A lot of them. One of the main developments is a trading charity platform. There’s nothing similar in the world at the moment, it’s a real breakthrough.
Could you tell me please how it will work?
Activity: 392
When investing in any ICO I follow the rule “invest only in the projects which solve some socially important issues”. Unfortunately, I cant see anything like that here. One more attempt to make profit on charity. I don’t advise to invest in this project!
It’s great on your part to make a conclusion without getting into it. CheckOne solves an important issue – liquidation of fraud in the charity area. After the project is launched, this industry will start working in other way all over the world.
Decentralization makes fraud impossible, I’ve already heard that. But the fact is that this project wont manage to level this industry up, it doesn’t offer anything interesting. 
U just keep holding your ground without trying to understand the project anyway. A many-sided system offered by the developers will be able not only to eliminate fraud, but also to stimulate philanthropy in the society among people and commercial organizations. I mean that the level of the popularity of this area will be increased. The charity will start growing, as well as social responsibility. 
A lot of them. One of the main developments is a trading charity platform. There’s nothing similar in the world at the moment, it’s a real breakthrough.
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
How many tokens were allocated to the ICO?

The company has allocated $320 million Checks tokens.

Huh? That would be one of the largest initial distributions ever. Did they seriously distribute tokens worth §320 million? Or is that figure just based off a price that was determined for a small part of the total supply during the ICO?

The company has allocated $320 million Checks tokens.
When will the next round of the ICO start?
The next round will be the main one, it starts on April, 23.
Activity: 238
Will it take user a lot of time to create a wallet in the system where the points of actions of kindness will be put?
Activity: 280
When will the next round of the ICO start?
Activity: 406
Will the platform be able to convert the Checks tokens to fiat money automatically if I sell the goods for Checks tokens after the ICO?
Activity: 224
Can only legal entities be sellers on CheckOne platform?
What does the report which the seller and the buyer receive to the e-mail after the deal contain?
Activity: 406
Can anyone tell me what commission the platform charges from every sale of things at the charity marketplace?
What payment methods does 1p1 site provide to the buyers at the moment? Will the number of the payment methods be increased after the end of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: