Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 14. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I wanna help one organization, but it isnt on the One+1 platform. How can I help it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Are there many respectful people with the reviews on expectations  from the project on its site? Is it possible to find their pages with the links to the project anywhere?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How can the blockchain technology itself and the projects based on it benefit from being used on the base of Ont+1? What a creators’ expectations?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Does current situation have any impact on the project?
Activity: 224
Is the project management planning to work with other platforms based on blockchain? If so, which ones?
Activity: 266
I haven’t found the exact info in the bounty description on the opportunity of participation in bounty campaigns on various platforms. Is it acceptable?
Which well known western media persons are ready to join the project? Are there representatives of humanitarian  organizations among them?
Will the «acts of kindness» rating be published on the platform only? Or will it be possible to see it anywhere else? Will I be able to post links to it in social networks?   
Activity: 224
What fork will be used in the project? Could u elaborate on this?
The WP tells about the Charity Blockchain Association. What’s this authority  and who will finance it? 
Activity: 53
A good project I hope it will continue to grow
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What discount can I count in if I invest in April?
The discount will be 15% from 10th to 27th April.
Activity: 238
What discount can I count in if I invest in April?
Activity: 189
Thanks to everyone who participates and supports our project!
Activity: 5
There are too many problems those days with charity but the biggest is that there is no way to know what's going on inside the charity. Many charity campaign owners drive in beat cars and people are starting. Now with the block chain it will be more visible what's going on,how much money they raised,where the money goes and more.
I really think it's one of the most needed and important block chain ICO projects out here!!!Good luck because I really think you will manage to make a change!
Activity: 336
How much does one Checks token cost on the ICO?
The basic cost without bonuses is $0,1.
Activity: 238
Which activities if charity organizations exactly will the users be able to control via yr platform?
Activity: 212
How much does one Checks token cost on the ICO?
What events do you wanna held to increase the level of trust to charity organizations on the part of the society?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
What countries is your project designed for, are there any restrictions?, very interesting project!
What platforms will work?
Pages:
Jump to: