Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 23. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I see some discords in the description of the project. It’s said that the total emission is 7 billion tokens, but only 400 million Checks are put on the ICO. Then the logical question arises: where is the rest of tokens?
They aren’t issued all at the same time. The token issue will be carried out gradually after the launch of the platform itself. Now tokens are sold only to launch the platform.
Wait! I didn’t understand, how will they be issued afterwards? Will there be more ICOs held?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I see some discords in the description of the project. It’s said that the total emission is 7 billion tokens, but only 400 million Checks are put on the ICO. Then the logical question arises: where is the rest of tokens?
They aren’t issued all at the same time. The token issue will be carried out gradually after the launch of the platform itself. Now tokens are sold only to launch the platform.
Activity: 252
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What’s the maximum amount of funds that can be collected by the project on this ICO?
The Hard cap is set at the level of $24 million.
Activity: 322
What’s the maximum amount of funds that can be collected by the project on this ICO?
Activity: 1
Hi everyone! Just added CharityBlockchain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CharityBlockchain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 280
You promise that in case of misfit of some you will zero out the funds raised by it. Will the funds be returned to their donators?
Activity: 224
If in the process of operation of a charity organization some violation reveals, what sanctions should it be afraid of? Is elimination form the system possible in this case?
Activity: 266
Who will conduct audition of economical activities of every charity organization in Check One?
Activity: 238
Do charity organizations have to upload all their report info for all the time of its operation to Ethereum blockchain network in order to start cooperating with you?
Activity: 406
Why will you replace Ethereum platform by Getone in the future? What advantages does it have?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
You even want to reveal unreliable charity organizations in order to popularize charity. I’d like to hear how you’re gonna do it.

Simple. If everyone is publishing their activities on the blockchain, the organizations that won't do it will be questioned by society. In addition, Charity Blockchain Association will perform selective audits.
You directly read my thoughts. Very interesting idea. I would very much like to see how this will happen. Whether there will be such that on you will press.

Activity: 210
I cant really understand why charity organizations can join CheckOne so easily. What if they were carrying out covert activities? There should be some control I think…
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to do without the control in this case. That’s why the platform will certainly check new charity organizations, don’t doubt it.
How will this check take place?
Each charity organization, first of all, will have to undergo initial check made by one of key national or international verifiers. The results of this check will be an indicator of honesty of organization.
Also, don’t forget that Accoциaции Check One approval is made basing on the results got from verifier. In addition, the members of the association can make one more check by themselves if they think it’s necessary.
So what’s the result? Will a check take a charity organization a lot of time?
Activity: 294
I cant really understand why charity organizations can join CheckOne so easily. What if they were carrying out covert activities? There should be some control I think…
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to do without the control in this case. That’s why the platform will certainly check new charity organizations, don’t doubt it.
Each charity organization, first of all, will have to undergo initial check made by one of key national or international verifiers. The results of this check will be an indicator of honesty of organization.
Also, don’t forget that Accoциaции Check One approval is made basing on the results got from verifier. In addition, the members of the association can make one more check by themselves if they think it’s necessary.
Activity: 68
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
How much has the company already collected during the ICO?

The company has already collected $128 000, but this is just the start!
What’s the soft cap for all the rounds?
Soft cap is $2 млн. Don’t even doubt that it’ll be collected.
Activity: 112
How much has the company already collected during the ICO?

The company has already collected $128 000, but this is just the start!
What’s the soft cap for all the rounds?
Pages:
Jump to: