Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 25. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How many tokens have already been sold during pre-ICO?
Unfortunately, the site doesn’t provide this info. Most likely, the results will be announced after the end of pre-ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How many tokens have already been sold during pre-ICO?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In some countries charity has low level of popularity ‘cause of scam, so it’ll be difficult for Check One to gain popularity in such markets.   
The company is planning to start increase the level of popularity and trust to charity in all the countries, including the ones where these characteristics are extremely low. Investors have nothing to worry about. Check One will become popular everywhere, in my opinion.
Yes, it will, if there will be activities carried out in this direction. Has the management of the organization already decided low it will do this?
Charity Blockchain Association which will fulfill a set of function in order to reach desired characteristics in all the regions will be created in order to increase the level of popularity and trust to the project.  
I’m wondering what will do, let’s say, CBA.
For example, it will popularize blockchain technologies by describing its advantages in the charity area. When people understand that this process will become transparent and the opportunity of fraud will be excluded, the popularity of charity will start growing.
In yr opinion, will the project itself gain popularity, too?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
In some countries charity has low level of popularity ‘cause of scam, so it’ll be difficult for Check One to gain popularity in such markets.   
The company is planning to start increase the level of popularity and trust to charity in all the countries, including the ones where these characteristics are extremely low. Investors have nothing to worry about. Check One will become popular everywhere, in my opinion.
Yes, it will, if there will be activities carried out in this direction. Has the management of the organization already decided low it will do this?
Charity Blockchain Association which will fulfill a set of function in order to reach desired characteristics in all the regions will be created in order to increase the level of popularity and trust to the project.  
For example, it will popularize blockchain technologies by describing its advantages in the charity area. When people understand that this process will become transparent and the opportunity of fraud will be excluded, the popularity of charity will start growing.
Activity: 112
Activity: 42
Why do we need blockchain for it?
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Will bonuses be valid only on the pre-ICO?
No, ICO also provides bonuses from 5 to 15 percent.
Activity: 364
Will bonuses be valid only on the pre-ICO?
Will people, that will do good things using Check One, get some reword from your company?
Many people, who will work with your platform, are not familiar with blockchain. How are you going to present them the main advantages of decentralized system?
Activity: 61
Merit: 50
The solution is obvious: blockchain will make the accountancy of all the charity organizations transparent. In case of centralized organizations it’s impossible. Blockchain opens new opportunities for this area.
[/quote]

Great application. I like how it makes contribution easy, and offers the transparency to see how the agency is using the donation. While donating to a reputable charity is often reason enough for the donor to assume it is being put to good use, seeing the use and tracking the growth of the organization is an excellent way to stay connected after the initial contribution!

It's great that, along with the promotion of charitable organizations, awareness of the platform Check One will increase as well. However, I don’t understand how they are related. Can anyone explain this to me?
Activity: 224
Will your experts help charitable organization, that do not know how to do promote themselves, with PR?
Activity: 189
Dear participants of the bounty program!

Do not forget that in addition to posts on the forum with links to messages, you still need to register in the spreadsheets!
Please make sure that you do it. Otherwise your participation will not be counted. We take into account any activity in social networks for ones who registered. All the necessary links are on the first page of main topic.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-chek-brings-together-charity-business-and-future-2987726

We also strongly recommend that you focus on VKontakte and Telegram. There are not so many participants there, so you have a good chance of earning extra cheks (tokens).

And for participation in Signature you also need to be noted in the spreadsheets. After all, leaving messages here on the forum - this will also be taken into account and rewarded.
Activity: 406
All the current assessments of Check One were conducted at Russian domestic charity market. When can we expect assessments in the international field?
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: