Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 26. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
There is information that ProfiResearch conducted a study of the attractiveness of the trading charity platform Check One last year. This is good, but it would be even better, if there were some results of this study.
I have heard that this study was conducted for internal assessment for management of the company. Therefore, there are no results.
Where do you get such information from? The study was conducted for everyone, the results are in the public domain. It should be noted, that the results of the study exceeded expectations in all respects.
Can you tell us a bit more about this, please?
The study involved one thousand people aged from 20 to 50. 67% of all respondents said that they were ready to use Check one, and 52% of respondents expressed a desire to place their belongings more than 3 times a month.
Indeed, the results are attractive. And was the overall usefulness assessed by the respondents?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There is information that ProfiResearch conducted a study of the attractiveness of the trading charity platform Check One last year. This is good, but it would be even better, if there were some results of this study.
I have heard that this study was conducted for internal assessment for management of the company. Therefore, there are no results.
Where do you get such information from? The study was conducted for everyone, the results are in the public domain. It should be noted, that the results of the study exceeded expectations in all respects.
The study involved one thousand people aged from 20 to 50. 67% of all respondents said that they were ready to use Check one, and 52% of respondents expressed a desire to place their belongings more than 3 times a month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How long will take the main round of the ICO?
It will last pretty long: from April 10 to June 27.
Activity: 70
How long will take the main round of the ICO?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for users from Indian subcontinent.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-3121602

Please share with others and participate  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What advantages will your affiliate charity organizations get due to the fact that they have placed the “Things into money” button of the 1p1.io site?
Activity: 280
Why will payment in marketplaces be made with the use of banking card only?
Activity: 406
I was very pleased with the idea of safe transaction in favor of the third party. This obviously will rule out any scam. But I’d like to understand how this mechanism will work.
Activity: 266
Have you already determined what will be the main verifications which approve professionalism and honesty of charity organizations from abroad?
Activity: 224
Will pre-ICO last until the main round of the ICO?
No, pre-ICO will be over earlier, namely – on March, 20.
Activity: 210
Will pre-ICO last until the main round of the ICO?
Activity: 336
a very interesting project with the promotion of a project done with an airdrop program but I do not see any bounty campaign in this project, for the sale of coins, I really like the presale before the ICO begins
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The Check One company is focused on Russian charity market only, but, however, it wants to become great and unforgettable!  In this case it’s necessary to focus on international market. Unfortunately, the project managers are narrow-minded.
You’re wrong ‘cause the company’s working in the Russian charity market only now, at the moment the staff of the company is working on the API which will allow foreign organizations to connect the loyalty programs. That’s when the first foreign charity marketplaces will start appearing.
Well, that’s something… However, it seems to me that this will slow down the pace of development of CheckOne anyway.
The management of the company will provide the foreign companies with access to its technical developments which will allow  them to work by the “White Label” scheme  in order to accelerate the paces of development of the company and the entire international charity area.
I don’t think that there will be any problems with paces of development, so don’t worry. All in all, it’s still unclear to me what principle Check start working with a particular charity organization by.

The charity organizations which start to work with the company are the ones which have passed preliminary check.
Okay, it’s clear, what will the preliminary check include?
The Check One company is focused on Russian charity market only, but, however, it wants to become great and unforgettable!  In this case it’s necessary to focus on international market. Unfortunately, the project managers are narrow-minded.
You’re wrong ‘cause the company’s working in the Russian charity market only now, at the moment the staff of the company is working on the API which will allow foreign organizations to connect the loyalty programs. That’s when the first foreign charity marketplaces will start appearing.
Well, that’s something… However, it seems to me that this will slow down the pace of development of CheckOne anyway.
The management of the company will provide the foreign companies with access to its technical developments which will allow  them to work by the “White Label” scheme  in order to accelerate the paces of development of the company and the entire international charity area.
I don’t think that there will be any problems with paces of development, so don’t worry. All in all, it’s still unclear to me what principle Check start working with a particular charity organization by.

The charity organizations which start to work with the company are the ones which have passed preliminary check.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: