Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 33. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The project really has great prospect. And I would like to get a response from the project representatives: how much time will it take you to switch the current charity sphere to the blockchain?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Some charitable organizations steal means helping, the blockchain in will help to check where there are means
Activity: 266
As far as I know, many companies donate "useless things" to charity organizations. Will Check One work in this direction?
If charity is carried out by means of a blockchain, it is already good what here still arguments?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What are the main arguments you can give in favor of the fact, that the blockchain is necessary for the charity field?
Good project, charity helps persons in need
Activity: 64
Nice project.  I think it will be a successful project. Good luck for the dev team.
Activity: 4
Activity: 210
I don't understand why everyone calls Check a unique project. I have heard about many other projects that will work in the field of charity, and they will be based on the blockchain too. So, Check isn’t unique.
There are projects, that are aimed at the field of charity, but they have one significant drawback — they are not focused on interaction with the existing charity system. Although, there is one, that might be a competitor – Ant Financial.
Why do you think, that it just “might” be a competitor?
Because Ant Financial will only work at the local market, while Check One will work at the international charity market.
Is there a chance that Check One and Ant Financial will collaborate in the future, so to help each other in development?
Activity: 224
Will there be any tokens for project team?
Of course! The management allocates 15% of the total emissions.
Activity: 224
Will there be any tokens for project team?
Activity: 392
I don't understand why everyone calls Check a unique project. I have heard about many other projects that will work in the field of charity, and they will be based on the blockchain too. So, Check isn’t unique.
There are projects, that are aimed at the field of charity, but they have one significant drawback — they are not focused on interaction with the existing charity system. Although, there is one, that might be a competitor – Ant Financial.
Because Ant Financial will only work at the local market, while Check One will work at the international charity market.
Activity: 112
Activity: 392
Activity: 84
its very useful and interesting project. some of us have the opportunity to help those in need andthis project bring a lot of success and opportunities .
Activity: 112
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Activity: 115
Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: