Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 28. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
When can I see the Check One project in action? I just like this idea and I want to try it.
Activity: 126
How much is one token now?
Excluding bonuses, the base rate is $0.1.
Activity: 112
How much is one token now?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Who will be able to act as sellers on the Market One Check One?
Activity: 224
What indicators will the Good Deeds Rating be formed from ordinary users and commercial organizations?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Yes, I think the blockbuster will be able to solve the problems of trust in a particular organization and help to more accurately determine the targeting of the collected funds, thereby reducing the risks of fraud. I myself thought about such a project, but I did not have enough knowledge and command
Yes, the idea of the project is very good. I really hope that the team implements all plans and the project will be successful. Blockchain technology comes in our life...
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
A good trait is that the service will allow people to ask questions to charity organizations. Can you just specify which way of communication will be used?
Activity: 47
dont see the progress of token sale . Hope more info
Activity: 280
What information about the activities of the charity will the donors receive through Engagement Services?
Activity: 54
The end is set on March 20. There’s still la lot of time to buy the tokens at a bargain price...
Activity: 252
The idea of donations should take its rightful place in crypto. A useful and interesting project. Many of us have the opportunity to help those in need.
You can tell more what new opportunities Blockchain?
Activity: 238
How much money did the organization allocate for the bounty campaign?
They allotted, like, 20 million Checks to the bounty campaign.
How much money did the organization allocate for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 271
Yes, I think the blockbuster will be able to solve the problems of trust in a particular organization and help to more accurately determine the targeting of the collected funds, thereby reducing the risks of fraud. I myself thought about such a project, but I did not have enough knowledge and command
Activity: 336
What maximum number of tokens will be in circulation in the future?

The total number of tokens - 7 billion They will be issued gradually.
What maximum number of tokens will be in circulation in the future?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
In countries where the philanthropy sphere is well developed, a system is used in which people buy things, and some part of the purchase amount goes to charity. It would be nice if one day something like this appeared in Check One.
So did you really know about the Market One Check One?

No, but what is there?
This will be a special platform where different things will be sold for the benefit of charitable organizations. That is, in the marketplace, companies with a loyalty program will work, who deduct a certain share of charity from each sale.
Interesting marketplace, it's very convenient. And there you can buy goods for fiat money?
No, there will be accepted for payment either Checks tokens, or points of good deeds.
Points of good deeds? How can I get or buy them somewhere?
In countries where the philanthropy sphere is well developed, a system is used in which people buy things, and some part of the purchase amount goes to charity. It would be nice if one day something like this appeared in Check One.

No, but what is there?
This will be a special platform where different things will be sold for the benefit of charitable organizations. That is, in the marketplace, companies with a loyalty program will work, who deduct a certain share of charity from each sale.
Interesting marketplace, it's very convenient. And there you can buy goods for fiat money?
No, there will be accepted for payment either Checks tokens, or points of good deeds.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2

No, but what is there?

No, but what is there?
Pages:
Jump to: