Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 31. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
But celebrities, for example, the Hollywood star, can collect money for charity without any organizations, assistants and other things. Their audience is big enough to collect the right amount. That is, it will be difficult for you to attract their cooperation.

A Hollywood actor can’t do this without a charity. He needs it, so long as his attitude towards charity and improve his personal brand.
Well, it's all clear, and celebrities will also have to use Checks token for donations?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
But celebrities, for example, the Hollywood star, can collect money for charity without any organizations, assistants and other things. Their audience is big enough to collect the right amount. That is, it will be difficult for you to attract their cooperation.

A Hollywood actor can’t do this without a charity. He needs it, so long as his attitude towards charity and improve his personal brand.
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
How much does one Check token cost now?
I understand, they are now only part of the released, and then there will be other emissions in the process of the platform.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
This is an interesting project, bringing in blockchain ledger  in to charity funds may upset a lot of people , I think you need to convince UNICEF to sponsor this, If you can doo this you have an absolute winner.on the other hand it may tell you a lot about uniceff .. Cheesy
that's true, we can give full trust to the project team because they have worked with professionals
this is a positive impact if they have proven it, then the investor will consider the chek project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Has the company already released all the tokens? Or just some part?
Activity: 334
80% of tokens from the emission of 400 million Cheks were allocated to the ICO. Does the use of blockchain technology give funds any advantages in accounting?
Activity: 36
Activity: 39
Activity: 266
Why do u think that your ecosystem wont be able to work without some component and they all have to interact with each other?
Activity: 224
There’re several large medias that tell about the events in the charity area. Will u cooperate with them in order to make your project more popular?
Activity: 378
 I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it. I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us.I'm sure this project will be great.
Activity: 37
oтличный пpoeкт в кoтopoм xoчy пpинять yчacтиe
Activity: 266
It’s difficult for newcomers of this area to decide what they’ll spend their money on. Perhaps there will be a rating of charity organizations on the platform in order to simplify making choice?
Activity: 74
Activity: 14
This is an interesting project, bringing in blockchain ledger  in to charity funds may upset a lot of people , I think you need to convince UNICEF to sponsor this, If you can doo this you have an absolute winner.on the other hand it may tell you a lot about uniceff .. Cheesy
Activity: 280
It’s told a lot here that large companies will participate in charity activities. But don’t forget about ordinary people that do this, too. I’m wondering how Check’s gonna attract them to the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: