Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 29. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
In countries where the philanthropy sphere is well developed, a system is used in which people buy things, and some part of the purchase amount goes to charity. It would be nice if one day something like this appeared in Check One.
So did you really know about the Market One Check One?

No, but what is there?
Activity: 336
In countries where the philanthropy sphere is well developed, a system is used in which people buy things, and some part of the purchase amount goes to charity. It would be nice if one day something like this appeared in Check One.
So did you really know about the Market One Check One?
Activity: 294
Activity: 364
I wanna know that the addressees will get my donations. Will it be possible to check this in Check One system?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I didn’t quite understand, how will loyalty points be linked to the exchange rate of Checks token? What will this give to the loyalty points?
Activity: 14
Activity: 731
I think I like to see the progress of this project, I want to see this project succeed after ICO ends. information is urgently needed to see the development it of this project before the ICO ends. good luck for this ICO.
Activity: 252
What info will be stored in the global database of charity data and who’ll be able to access it?
Activity: 109
Hello!
AirDrop is interesting, but in forum you dont write about this bounty more detals. Make new topic about this bounty.
And translate the topic in this forum to another language. Wink
Agree with this. For example - russian)
Activity: 5

Is this a good project?

Looks like a good one, but dont see the progress of token sale (how many tokens they already sold).
After ICO hope we will get all info.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to work with Charity Ledger Explorer registry using my computer or even usual smartphone?
Activity: 308
How often will yr system update the list of charity organization available for business?
The fact that the management of the company wants to make its project international is a good idea. But they should understand that they can face legal problems in every country and it sont be that easy to solve them.
As I understood it, the company will first work out the legal and tax issues in order to ensure legal loyalty program for all participants before starting to work in new jurisdiction.
Also, don’t forget that not all the countries allow the circulation of cryptocurrencies. This can be an obstacle ,too.
But the base will be the poyalty points so CheckOne will be able to work even if jurisdictions where the circulation of cryptocurrencies is prohibited or limited.
Wont people from such jurisdictions face problems when exchanging the loyalty points to Checks tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The fact that the management of the company wants to make its project international is a good idea. But they should understand that they can face legal problems in every country and it sont be that easy to solve them.
As I understood it, the company will first work out the legal and tax issues in order to ensure legal loyalty program for all participants before starting to work in new jurisdiction.
Also, don’t forget that not all the countries allow the circulation of cryptocurrencies. This can be an obstacle ,too.
But the base will be the poyalty points so CheckOne will be able to work even if jurisdictions where the circulation of cryptocurrencies is prohibited or limited.
Activity: 210
The system of loyalty points is very cool. But I wanna know what rate will this points be exchanged to Checks tokens at.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: