Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 32. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Marketing is very important for your platform. Havent u thought about financing several charity campaigns before the start of the ICO?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In case of being a retailer, will I need to prove that I only sell retail? Will I receive loyalty points both in the purchase and sale of assets in this platform?

And if  are a distributor of products, will have an advantage in the sale price?
Activity: 122
This project has all the qualities of a great project. Well detailed roadmap and whitepaper. Proffessional developers and lots of use case.
Activity: 406
It’s said in description of your ecosystem that it’ll even include celebrities. Do u already have a plan how you’re gonna attract them?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Is there any bounty for this project? I am still looking for a worthy bounty to participate in.
Activity: 341
Hi everyone! Just added CharityBlockchain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CharityBlockchain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Interesting initiative. I'll have to check it out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How long is it until the end of pre-ICO?
A little more than 12 days there’re until the end of pre-ICO, then the ICO starts.
Activity: 252
How long is it until the end of pre-ICO?
How much does one token cost at the moment? 0,1$?
No, at the moment there’s a 20% discount so the cost is 0,08$.
Activity: 308
How much does one token cost at the moment? 0,1$?
Activity: 60
Check creates a cool project which should change the whole world. But I doubt that large companies will be glad to cooperate. Every penny counts for them and maybe they wont easily agree to let their money go.
Check wont invent anything new in this case ‘cause large companies are already participating in charity activities. I dunno why u think that it isnt that way. After the appearance of this platform the donations from large companies will only get bigger.
I’m not sure… Why should they be interested in increase of amount of donations?
Participating in charity activities has kinda marketing mean. This helps the companies to improve the image of their brand and attract new buyers. Increase in amount of donations will increase the effect proportionally.
Are there any data on the amount of money that large companies spend on charity today? And how will this amount change after the launch of Check?
Activity: 196
Check creates a cool project which should change the whole world. But I doubt that large companies will be glad to cooperate. Every penny counts for them and maybe they wont easily agree to let their money go.
Check wont invent anything new in this case ‘cause large companies are already participating in charity activities. I dunno why u think that it isnt that way. After the appearance of this platform the donations from large companies will only get bigger.
Participating in charity activities has kinda marketing mean. This helps the companies to improve the image of their brand and attract new buyers. Increase in amount of donations will increase the effect proportionally.
Activity: 266
Activity: 196
Activity: 224
The Project team.. Looking so serious with this business...

Good luck for the Project. Nice Project
What are the main features in the charity ecosystem you point out? And is there a possibility that with the launch of Check, new members will appear in this ecosystem?
Activity: 406
Reporting is a very important thing for any business. And I, as an entrepreneur, wonder what reporting documents you will be able to provide to companies, where their participation in charity would be recorded?
Merit: 100
Will your experts attract large companies to participation in charity?
The project really has great prospect. And I would like to get a response from the project representatives: how much time will it take you to switch the current charity sphere to the blockchain?
Blockchain will make the accountancy of all the charity organizations transparent. In case of centralized organizations it’s impossible. Blockchain opens new opportunities for this area.The donations market counts $700 billion now. What share do u expect to get in a couple of years of operation of Check platform after the start?
Pages:
Jump to: