Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 11. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why is the WP tall so much about Russia? Does it turn out that the project is being  created for Russia only?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
ERP is a system for funds! This is an innovative product. How will it diffuse, and will it be available to everyone?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How is Public Charity Ledger designed? Is there a technical document that details it?
Activity: 280
What media sources is the project already working with? Are there any federal ones among them?
What is the purpose of such a complex scheme of distribution and allocation of project’s tokens? I’ve never seen such a big one!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How soon, according to the creators, the world will discover Payment API for itself? How long to wait?
In accordance with the road map, it will appear in about a year – in February 2019!
Activity: 252
How soon, according to the creators, the world will discover Payment API for itself? How long to wait?
Activity: 336
I've heard about the project's connection with “Boiling point” coworking center... How can I participate in this work?
Activity: 112
How many members are there in Charity Blockchain Association now? How big is it?
What’s the source of the statistics provided in the WP telling about such great scales of charity in the world? I didn’t even thought that it’s like that. And also, a considerable part of work which isnt revealed anywhere is still to be done.
Activity: 238
What are the global tasks of One+1?
What major brands are already ready to take part in the project? Has anyone already connected?
 How will people which really need help be found and determined? Will the developers work with funds and social services?
How many possible eras does the 3rd stage of the token giveout include? When will the maximum amount reach 7 billion?
There can be up to 53 eras.. The era increases every 100 million Cheks.
Activity: 238
How many possible eras does the 3rd stage of the token giveout include? When will the maximum amount reach 7 billion?
Activity: 112
WP pays a lot of attention to Russia. Is this project gonna work in this country only?
Activity: 392
Are there any blockchain based projects like this? What makes this one better than the others?
I did not see if the platform has a support service? How will it work? I think that there will be many appeals.
Are there any long-term support options for any needy? There is a desire to help a particular orphanage.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I would like to see details of this project through website link and seems the team here must update link website on this project. right now I hope this ICO is successful and have a good future. good luck for this project. regards from me.  Smiley

Perhaps the information will be updated again when ICO is done, there is some information we need to know and reasonable if they have to provide it.
Pages:
Jump to: