Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 12. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I did not quite understand the role and purpose of the Getone currency in the project ... How and for what it can be used? With what purpose is it introduced?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What kind of software will be used to show the data of charity funds One⁺¹? Is the source code open? Now this is a popular option.
Activity: 252
How many Checks will be distributed in Phase 3?
The stage will consist of 53 eras and includes the issuance of 1.7 billion to 7 billion Cheks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How many Checks will be distributed in Phase 3?
Activity: 224
What fork will be used for in the project? I did not think that it will be used here.
Activity: 112
How can we now assess the demand for services of the platform? How are things going at the creators? It would be great to see any story about this all or answers to questions on the air.
WhitePaper says that the platform is already working with top brands. How can I find out which companies are involved in this? Where does this information come from?
Activity: 238
How legally will it be possible to formalize the procedure of charity in favor of third parties? Will there be a conflict with the law?
Activity: 406
I heard that the platform already uses electronic money from third-party services. What is this service and how is the team working? Is it available to all customers?
When will I see the work of the Charity Ledger Explorer? I would like to understand and see the whole mechanism!)
Activity: 56
Good afternoon.
I joined this project, let's see what happens.
Good luck to the project and developers!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I would like to see details of this project through website link and seems the team here must update link website on this project. right now I hope this ICO is successful and have a good future. good luck for this project. regards from me.  Smiley
Activity: 392
What is the maximum volume of the tokens in the project?
The total number of Checks emitted per one purse can’t exceed 0.5% of the 7 billion Checks.
Activity: 210
What is the maximum volume of the tokens in the project?
Activity: 88
the project look good and work well Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Are there assessments or at least projections of the developers, to what extent will an advanced loyalty program help the project develop? It would be interesting to compare forecasts and real results.
Activity: 98
Is it possible to participate in the project on a volunteer basis? The financial side of the issue is not interested
Are there assessments or at least projections of the developers, how much will an advanced loyalty program help the project develop? How can this increase the community?
Activity: 280
What does the project plan to focus on in its PR strategy? Massiveness is important for this specificity.
Activity: 224
If we talk about blockchain, then how long have the deals been already fixed in it? What story can you see?
Pages:
Jump to: