Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 58. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
Need Chinese translation

Thank you for your offer but currently we have a Chinese translator.

On which software is based your project? I definitely saw this UI before.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Poker future is today!
CoinPoker’s Community manager Isabelle “No Mercy” Mercier is going to be making a special Q&A video about poker community building, the vision and direction of CoinPoker and overall changes that are now taking place in the world of poker. So don’t miss an opportunity to satisfy your curiosity by hearing the answers from a true poker buff! Leave your questions below!

Poker future is today!
Has the sale started?

Hello thank you for your message,
Our pre-ICO sale is over already as all the CHP reserved for that have been sold in 6 days only.
You will be able to buy CHP with ETH when our next stage of ICO starts expected mid-January with a 20% Bonus.
You can sign in on the newsletter of our website in order to make sure you receive the latest news and dates of our ICO:
www.coinpoker.com

Poker future is today!

Hello thank you for your message!
Exact dates have yet to be determined, however the next stages of our ICO are scheduled for January - February so it will last for quite a few days:
https://coinpoker.com/#milestones

We will keep our community informed as soon as we have more details!

Thank you for answer!
As i understand - it is ready beta version, so i can play poker ? (I see button "Download" on you web)
So if i didn't bought coins i cant play it?

Hello!
Yes you can download the app and give it a shot Smiley
We are playing with play money until the fully functional app with real crypto currency CHP launches after our ICO expected in February!

Thank you!
In advance, while app is downloading - if i know play for play money - it will be converted to coins?

Hello again,
Yep, this is play money only so you can try the app Smiley
We will run some promotions where you will be able to earn real CHP while playing with our free money.  And after our ICO expected next February, you will be able to play for real money using our Crypto currency CHP!
Poker future is today!
hi,

can you tell me if coinpoker will support traditionnal poker tracker liker Holdem manager or poker tracker? And can you also tell me if you will propose tournament like spin and go?
Thanks and good luck, i'am in.

Hello thank you for your support,
Poker tracker and other similar trackers will not be working on CoinPoker.
As for tournament and Sit & Go's, we will offer them without any doubt as we will follow the requests of our community Smiley

it could be nice for some player to play on a poker site witch don't allow tracker as well. Maybe more recreationals players.
I tryed to play with your play monney software. It's nice but please try to give us a replayer ;-)

Hello and thank you,
Yes indeed our app will be more tempting for recreational players and our promotions will be aimed at making sure the recreational players, as they join the network, see continued value which will build a thriving ecosystem and create loyalty and word of mouth advertising.
Our software will be improving constantly to the requests of our players, and I am confident that a replay mode for hand history will be one of the main request from our community Smiley
Activity: 252
Has the sale started?
Activity: 31

Exact dates have yet to be determined, however the next stages of our ICO are scheduled for January - February so it will last for quite a few days:

Thank you for answer!
As i understand - it is ready beta version, so i can play poker ? (I see button "Download" on you web)

Hello!
We are playing with play money until the fully functional app with real crypto currency CHP launches after our ICO expected in February!

Thank you!
In advance, while app is downloading - if i know play for play money - it will be converted to coins?
Poker future is today!
hi,

can you tell me if coinpoker will support traditionnal poker tracker liker Holdem manager or poker tracker? And can you also tell me if you will propose tournament like spin and go?
Thanks and good luck, i'am in.

Hello thank you for your support,
Poker tracker and other similar trackers will not be working on CoinPoker.
As for tournament and Sit & Go's, we will offer them without any doubt as we will follow the requests of our community Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Hello!
Congrats on fast and successful pre sale!
In webpage i see that there will be opening tournaments, is there set date for that or it is after ICO?

What amount in ETH was raised  during pre ico ?

Hello thank you for your kind words!
Exact dates for the tournaments are not confirmed yet but we are actively working on it and we will keep our community updated as soon as we have more details!
During pre-ICO, we had 100 million CHP available at 0,05€ per CHP and it all sold out within 6 days Smiley
The future of poker is here!

This is very impressive 5 000 000 € in 6 days, will be following your project closely.
Poker future is today!

Thank you for answer!

Hello!
Poker future is today!
Hello!
In webpage i see that there will be opening tournaments, is there set date for that or it is after ICO?

Hello thank you for your kind words!
Exact dates for the tournaments are not confirmed yet but we are actively working on it and we will keep our community updated as soon as we have more details!
During pre-ICO, we had 100 million CHP available at 0,05€ per CHP and it all sold out within 6 days Smiley
The future of poker is here!
Activity: 169
Hi! you are on top of my list of ico that I like! Wish you a good start!
Activity: 31

Thank you for answer!
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Hello!

Activity: 20
How will you handle the buy-in price of cash games when the token price reaches 100$ for example? When the lowest limit will be 1CHP small blind and 2CHP big blind it will very expensive to play at CoinPoker.

Hello thank you for your message,
Our token is divisible, meaning it has 18 numbers after the comma, so you can structure games to reflect any price for that day.
We can let you buy-in with for example 0.00001CHP which is worth 100$ that day, for example, and show that you have 100 at the table with blinds 0.5/1. We'll adjust according to the market, I can't say that it'll be daily, but this for sure will be done to be as comfortable as possible.

Thank you, this is a very great solution. Keep up the good work!
Poker future is today!
good job

Thank you Smiley
Poker future is today!
how can I join the pre sale?

Our pre-sale is already over as all the CHP reserved have been sold in 6 days only!
You can still get in during later stages of our ICO - exact dates have yet to be determined, however is it scheduled for January and February:

Activity: 195
Merit: 11
how can I join the pre sale?
Poker future is today!
Hello!
How many days ICO will be last? I want to be ready for it!)

Pages:
Jump to: