Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 64. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 12:15:31 PM
Make your site fair and I'm All In!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Poker future is today!
November 10, 2017, 11:58:49 AM
This could be the next evolution of online poker .

If you have the whole world open to playing, then you can have massive games!

Can you imagine winning a million dollar tournament ?

or playing for million dollar pots?

This has the potential to have the highest stakes in poker history!

The software is AWESOME , I LOVE the CLEAN and SIMPLE look as do most online poker players

Can't wait for those big MTT's , I'm in!!!

Thank you for your great comments! We feel the same and indeed, the plan is to reunite all Poker markets again!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:46:58 AM
I really enjoy playing poker, I'm looking forward to having the project work right away.
Can it be played with lowered values ​​or need to put high values ​​to play?

This project has a future although there are some gaming sites that will be focused on poker so hopefully the gameplay is better.
Activity: 23
November 10, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
WP is definitely worth to read!
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
November 10, 2017, 04:51:45 AM
If you want to attract potential investors you have to present the project much more thoroughly. Without details nobody will be interested and nobody will invest. Good luck.
Activity: 128
November 10, 2017, 04:48:11 AM
i just did the sale entry i got so good feeling i chipped in now, because this is very good idea and ico will succeed!
Activity: 62
November 10, 2017, 04:04:35 AM
This could be the next evolution of online poker .

If you have the whole world open to playing, then you can have massive games!

Can you imagine winning a million dollar tournament ?

or playing for million dollar pots?

This has the potential to have the highest stakes in poker history!

The software is AWESOME , I LOVE the CLEAN and SIMPLE look as do most online poker players

Can't wait for those big MTT's , I'm in!!!
Activity: 62
November 10, 2017, 03:57:03 AM
Full Tilt poker didn't have the problem of an insecure RNG, they had a problem because they were handling players money in a poor manner.

The US Govt handled the money in a poor manner. In fact , they stole the money from them and us.

US Govt has a license to steal. They decided to return it to us years later. What a joke.

Full Tilt missed 0 payments to any of it's players and processed them quickly.
Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 11:17:38 PM
Looks like interesting project. Not much activity here. The review coming tomorrow on www.icocritic.org

Hello thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
November 09, 2017, 10:17:43 PM
Looks like interesting project. Not much activity here. The review coming tomorrow on www.icocritic.org
Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 04:09:08 PM
To be honest, this project is not interesting from the player's point of view, since I'm not a player. But, from the point of view of the investor, the project can be very interesting, as investors will profit from the players.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We believe that CoinPoker will offer great value for both poker players and cryptocurrency investors alike. Cryptocurrency investors will benefit from the expected increase in the CHP, which is the cryptocurrency that we will introduce, while Poker players will benefit from games offered at extremely competitive rakes, with huge valued added bonuses, and promotions to drive traffic.  Moreover, CoinPoker is very innovative when it comes to handling bots and collusion, and will promise game integrity as all game play results (hand history) will be placed on Blockchain, so the operator won't be able to compromise RNG output in any way!

Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
Full Tilt poker didn't have the problem of an insecure RNG, they had a problem because they were handling players money in a poor manner.

That's correct and this kind of scenario will not be possible while using our cryptocurrency (CHP) - as players will be able to fund or
withdraw from their CoinPoker account instantaneously. Moreover, Blockchain transparency in our case will be a guaranteed that scandals like Ultimate Bet or Absolute Poker can't happen again with this technology, as blockchain will be used by poker server, to put RNG results on it, so that players could see and validate them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 02:16:58 PM
Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 02:06:22 PM
This is a really good idea. I thought previously that the future of online poker will be rake-free blockchain based dapps. I understand from the whitepaper that this isn't rake free which will be a harder sell but maybe still possible. Pokerstars will fight it though as they are the market leader by a long way now. I assume you know the story about full tilt poker which still leaves a bad taste in many of the top players mouths. If you can get this working and running well it could be a great project. Get some pros onside too and you could have a winner.

Hello thank you for your message,
We strongly believe in our product as well, and we are aware of past problems online poker has encounter with Full Tilt Poker among other platforms. That is one of the reason why CoinPoker.com is actually very innovative when it comes to handling bots and collusion, and Blockchain technology will greatly help by identifying the unethical accounts.  As all game play results (hand history) will be placed on Blockchain, operator won't be able to compromise RNG output in any way, securing that issues we have seen with Full Tilt poker and other entities won't happen again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 01:58:47 PM
To be honest, this project is not interesting from the player's point of view, since I'm not a player. But, from the point of view of the investor, the project can be very interesting, as investors will profit from the players.
So you will invest in a poker site the players aren't interested in?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
November 09, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 01:12:16 PM
A bit disappointed , wanted to see more.
Will follow up and hope you will have done some more.

Would be willing to participate in successful poker block-chain project any way I can.

Hello thank you for your message and for following up!
We are as well big believers in poker blockchain technology. Do not hesitate to let us know what more elements you would like to see about our project and we will reply asap with all available information at this point in time Smiley
Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 12:55:17 PM
At least he didn't post an address where we should send all our money straight away Cheesy I guess they are working on their stuff otherwise this post wouldn't makes sense. Doesn't mean they are legit.

Hello thank you for your message,
Indeed we are actively working on the product and you can already test the app with play money here:
https://coinpoker.com/download
As for buying tokens, the process will be possible via SpectroCoin during our pre-sale ICO, so you will have confirmation that you are buying our cryptocurrency called "CHP" (Chips).
Poker future is today!
November 09, 2017, 12:48:11 PM
The presentation is not so promising . Try to do something interesting that can seek the attention of your clients..

Hello thank you for your kind words,
We believe as well that this is a very promising project, and we are offering an attractive incentive to our clients by giving back every month no less than 25% of the revenue raised. This will be returned to the community through various promotions including rake races, daily tournaments, jackpots etc. This is a very important part of the project, as these tools will ensure player loyalty through rewards. Not only that, these monthly contributions will reach players pockets and keep tokens circulating for a significant time period.
Activity: 261
November 09, 2017, 07:12:42 AM
This is a really good idea. I thought previously that the future of online poker will be rake-free blockchain based dapps. I understand from the whitepaper that this isn't rake free which will be a harder sell but maybe still possible. Pokerstars will fight it though as they are the market leader by a long way now. I assume you know the story about full tilt poker which still leaves a bad taste in many of the top players mouths. If you can get this working and running well it could be a great project. Get some pros onside too and you could have a winner.
Pages:
Jump to: