Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 59. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello!
How many days ICO will be last? I want to be ready for it!)
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Poker future is today!
When do you think the ico finishes?

Hello thank you for your message,
Exact dates have yet to be determined, however the next stages of our ICO are scheduled for January - February:
https://coinpoker.com/#milestones

We will keep our community informed as soon as we have more details Smiley
Poker future is today!
What is the minimum investment?

I'm a big fan of poker Smiley) I really think that I will have all the CHP as soon as this goes live! Smiley
It's nice that I will have someplace to play poker with cryptocurrency Smiley

If you can, please PM and tell me what is the minimum investment, or if you have something like that.
I'm really interested.

Thanks

Our later stages of ICO will start during the month of January and we will keep our community posted about all the details!
There is no minimum for the investment, and you can find more details here:
https://coinpoker.com/how-to
We do have an email and you can communicate with us at [email protected]!
Thanks again Smiley
Activity: 164
When do you think the ico finishes?
Poker future is today!
The project looks potentially interesting,
but this niche has a very tough competition
so to get a good profit needs to constantly invent and create new things.

Thank you for your comments!
In fact, one of our goal is to follow the requests of our community of players to improve the app, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any suggestions or new ideas Smiley
Poker future is today!
I support the idea, poker needs something new Wink

Thank you for your support!
We hope this is the future the poker Smiley
Poker future is today!
How will you handle the buy-in price of cash games when the token price reaches 100$ for example? When the lowest limit will be 1CHP small blind and 2CHP big blind it will very expensive to play at CoinPoker.

Our token is divisible, meaning it has 18 numbers after the comma, so you can structure games to reflect any price for that day.
We can let you buy-in with for example 0.00001CHP which is worth 100$ that day, for example, and show that you have 100 at the table with blinds 0.5/1. We'll adjust according to the market, I can't say that it'll be daily, but this for sure will be done to be as comfortable as possible.

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
What is the minimum investment?

I'm a big fan of poker Smiley) I really think that I will have all the CHP as soon as this goes live! Smiley
It's nice that I will have someplace to play poker with cryptocurrency Smiley

If you can, please PM and tell me what is the minimum investment, or if you have something like that.
I'm really interested.

Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
The project looks potentially interesting,
but this niche has a very tough competition
so to get a good profit needs to constantly invent and create new things.
Activity: 21
I support the idea, poker needs something new Wink
Activity: 20
How will you handle the buy-in price of cash games when the token price reaches 100$ for example? When the lowest limit will be 1CHP small blind and 2CHP big blind it will very expensive to play at CoinPoker.
Poker future is today!
i just did the sale entry i got so good feeling i chipped in now, because this is very good idea and ico will succeed!

Thank you for your support!
Poker future is today!
Hi! how many tokens you reserve for bounty?

We do not have a definite number, however as you can see 3.2 of our White Paper, we have a reserve of 50 million CHP, and bounty tokens will be distributed from our reserve.
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v20171116
Poker future is today!
In our newest video CoinPoker's Head of Security Michael Josem speaks about his decade-long experience in online gaming security and fraud prevention, why he believes in CoinPoker project and why he has decided to joins our team, and what you should expect from the future of online poker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObfdRkGOzs
Poker future is today!
Six! It took us just 6 days to sell out all the CHPs! Your interest in CoinPoker has shown that we all are reaching for the same goal - to revolutionize online poker. Well, now we are one big step closer to our achievement.
THANK YOU!

Poker future is today!
how much do you think the tokens cost in a year or two?

Well, there are definitely no limits as to how much it can cost, and it is expected to definitely grow in value quite a lot, but we cannot give you any precise numbers as it is too early to speculate.
Poker future is today!
I think this is an excellent project! I'm very attracted by the fact that it will be available around the world.

Thanks! We appreciate your good words.
Poker future is today!
when do you start the trading process? and where?

Trading will be possible after the end of our ICO expected February 2018.
Our team is already negotiating with few exchanges including biggest ones. We hope already to announce some partnerships in December.
a lot of gambling sites are popping up, and I'm sure if using blockchain technology everything will be safe and transparent hopefully the coinpocker can be the choice of the players and be the front

Hello thank you for your support!
We hope as well that CHP will be the choice of the players and we are already working with other rooms so they will also use CHP crypto currency in their operations, so chances look very good for this token!
Poker future is today!
Hi,
How will we be invited to the initial poker tournament ?
It's based on the spectrocoin account #ID ?
Or the futur minimum KYC ?

Anyway, can you describe to us what is requiered from your side to become a legal operator worldwild ? or in the choosen area ?
I dont understand if you will be able to operate in Europe as there is a lot of cluster and local regulation in these country.  Some poker site arn't able to open their market more than their own country.
Pokerstars.fr  Pokerstars.it  etc.

Thx

We have opening tournaments where 15% of all the coins raised will be added and you can find all details in section 2.2 of our White Paper:
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v20171116
However, the buy-ins for the tournaments are planned to be adjusted to meet everyone somewhere in the middle or simply more tournaments with lower/medium buy-ins will be added that everyone could play. More info about buy-ins should be available before the ICO, that everyone could adjust their bankroll if needed. Basically, the 5k CHP buy-in is not final, and we’re going to reveal the schedule before the ICO, for sure there will be freerolls where some of that added money will go to all CHP holders.

As for the second part of your question, since it is a crypto-currency based poker room there should't be any issues for players from any country to join. Still, CoinPoker's long term goal is to be fully licensed, meaning we will do everything in our power to build a legitimate business.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
when do you start the trading process? and where?

Trading will be possible after the end of our ICO expected February 2018.
Our team is already negotiating with few exchanges including biggest ones. We hope already to announce some partnerships in December.
a lot of gambling sites are popping up, and I'm sure if using blockchain technology everything will be safe and transparent hopefully the coinpocker can be the choice of the players and be the front
Pages:
Jump to: