Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 60. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Hi! how many tokens you reserve for bounty?
Activity: 199
Poker future is today!
when do you start the trading process? and where?

Hello thank you for your message,
Trading will be possible after the end of our ICO expected February 2018.
Our team is already negotiating with few exchanges including biggest ones. We hope already to announce some partnerships in December.
Poker future is today!
hi, guys! I just read the WP, seems good. Where can I find more tech details?

Hello thank you for your support!
You can send any technical inquiry to our email at [email protected] so we can forward it to our development team to answer you Smiley
Poker future is today!
Where are you located? 

The team is from multiple places, our main developer is from Barcelona, our legal advisors are from Australia, our Community manager Isabelle is from Canada, and for more details you can read all in our Terms and Conditions on the website here:
https://coinpoker.com/tnc
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
when do you start the trading process? and where?
Activity: 148
hi, guys! I just read the WP, seems good. Where can I find more tech details?
Poker future is today!
No, it could not manipulate the RNG output, because phrases will be combined to one hash, which will be used for RNG.

Thank you for your answer and correct me if I'm wrong, but if server chooses seed AFTER receiving users' seeds than it can select one that creates specific hash.
In example, if server uses timestamps as a seed - it can wait some tiny period of time (few milliseconds) and, knowing users seeds, choose favourable timestamp to produce hash. It would be fair if server chooses a seed BEFORE receiving data from clients. But how could you prove that this is how it works if the poker client is not open-source? And there is another way of creating manipulated hash if the client is not open-source that I can think of: clients and servers communicating and cooperating to choose favourable seed.

I'm not conspiracy theorist and I like your project, but I'm concerned about this. If fair game is your selling point than verifying RNG alone is not enough. I don't see how you can prove that selecting seeds is fair.

RNG will depend on different phrases of each player and so the output number.
We know, it may sound complicated, but actually this is very elegant and pretty simple solution.

Let us take example:
Before hand starts:
Player-A, uses phrase: "apple"
Player-B, uses phrase: "banana"
Operator, used phrase: "orange+time_stamp", and in centralized server:
"apple" + "banana" + "orange+time_stamp" => combined together and used as a seed for random number generation, and so card is picked up, for instance "9h".
This is logged and sent to blockchain.

Now you can open this log (where all phrases was used and all numbers generated) and validate RNG (engine and RNG algorithm will be provided as one of the validation tools publicly).
You will take "apple", "banana" and "orange+time_stamp", make a hash (a tool and algorithm will be provided publicly as well) and then supply it for RNG to check what output is (in this case you will get same number as in log provided, which will match "9h").

So, how operator could compromise this process?
- phrases used in RNG could not be changed, users will notice it.
- RNG output could not be changed, users will check it's validation.
- server could try to guess it's own phrase, in combination of 'apple' + 'banana' + 'x' => hash => RNG => to get output needed (compromised). But here is a problem: 'x' will use mix of random_phrase+time_stamp, and so the roll back process: output_needed (compromised) => RNG => hash => all_phrases (with time predicted) will took decades or may not be possible at all.

We hope it is more clear now.
Activity: 4
No, it could not manipulate the RNG output, because phrases will be combined to one hash, which will be used for RNG.

Thank you for your answer and correct me if I'm wrong, but if server chooses seed AFTER receiving users' seeds than it can select one that creates specific hash.
In example, if server uses timestamps as a seed - it can wait some tiny period of time (few milliseconds) and, knowing users seeds, choose favourable timestamp to produce hash. It would be fair if server chooses a seed BEFORE receiving data from clients. But how could you prove that this is how it works if the poker client is not open-source? And there is another way of creating manipulated hash if the client is not open-source that I can think of: clients and servers communicating and cooperating to choose favourable seed.

I'm not conspiracy theorist and I like your project, but I'm concerned about this. If fair game is your selling point than verifying RNG alone is not enough. I don't see how you can prove that selecting seeds is fair.

I would also like to ask a question about value of the token (sorry, I don't have much experience with ICOs):
You value your token pre-ICO at 1CHP = 0.05 EUR and during ICO 1 ETH = 4,200 CHP, 1 ETH = 3,850 CHP or 1 ETH = 3,500 CHP.
What is expected price of the token when the product will be LIVE? Correct me if I'm wrong, but market could value the token very low, like 1CHP = 0.000000001 EUR. Huh
Can we hope that this won't be the case because people will not be willing to sell below 0.05 EUR?
Poker future is today!
This is an interesting project. This would be big Im sure that this will succeed. Is there like a newsletter that I could leave my email for future notification?

Hi, Thank you for your interest! You can subscribe to our newsletter in the home page of our website! coinpoker.com.
Poker future is today!
You can find all appropriate information here on our website:
https://coinpoker.com/tnc
We do not have a gaming licence at the moment, but we’re working to obtain one as our goal is to be a legitimate business, chances look good for us.

How can you get a gaming licence while marketing a product where KYC is not requiered and where players are anonymous... ?

KYC is not required for play money version. Our goal is to keep KYC as simple as possible for real money as well. At the moment we're seeking to obtain license where KYC would have minimal requirements.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
This is an interesting project. This would be big Im sure that this will succeed. Is there like a newsletter that I could leave my email for future notification?
Poker future is today!
How is this mechanism secure - from your white paper:

1. All Players provide their own phrase (seed).
2. Poker Server combines all phrases: Player A + Player B + Server, use it in RNG and later sends data
to smart contract.
3. Players can review and check transparency of whole process.

If server adds it's own seed to players' seeds than it can manipulate the RNG output.

Operator will provide a seed like a timestamp to secure random number generation. Phrases (seeds) supplied only by players will not guarantee random generation entropy for each hand, as they could be constant (for example: if two players will use their seeds unchanged for a while, RNG will be predictable).
It's all about additionally security. As all phrases will be publicly available on blockchain, without operator's seed you could easily find phrases of all players sitting on your table and predict random number generated (=cards).
Activity: 20
 Where are you located? 
Activity: 4
November 19, 2017, 09:16:55 PM
How is this mechanism secure - from your white paper:

1. All Players provide their own phrase (seed).
2. Poker Server combines all phrases: Player A + Player B + Server, use it in RNG and later sends data
to smart contract.
3. Players can review and check transparency of whole process.

If server adds it's own seed to players' seeds than it can manipulate the RNG output.
Poker future is today!
November 19, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
CoinPoker's Head of Security Michael Josem will be answering all your questions regarding security and fair play in a Q&A video on Monday!
Is there anything you have been wondering about quite for a while now? Good! Write your questions in the comments section below and hear the answers from Michael himself!

Currently the pre-ico status indicator says that there are 82 981 118 CHP sold, however I just bought some CHP and i see it's not updated. In what frequency is this indicator updated?

The indicator is updated about every two hours during business hours!
drq
Activity: 2
November 19, 2017, 09:51:59 AM
CoinPoker's Head of Security Michael Josem will be answering all your questions regarding security and fair play in a Q&A video on Monday!
Is there anything you have been wondering about quite for a while now? Good! Write your questions in the comments section below and hear the answers from Michael himself!

https://i.imgur.com/sbkICpD.jpg

Currently the pre-ico status indicator says that there are 82 981 118 CHP sold, however I just bought some CHP and i see it's not updated. In what frequency is this indicator updated?
Activity: 8
November 19, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
Hi,

Are you attempting to patent the technology to use blockchain to guarantee transparency in hands being dealt?

I think this would be one of the first thing to do to guarantee there will be no other competitors in this market, and it is something you can ask a patent for, as it represents a particular kind of use of blockchain for the poker industry.

I just want to know if, when in the Whitepaper you say:
"As part of our core intellectual property, we have invented what we believe to be the most accurate RNG on the market"

If this IP has been filed for patent or not.

Thanks
drq
Activity: 2
November 19, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
are you listed on bittrex?

Currently we are not listed on Bittrex.

Do you have any commitment from any exchange to list CHP token?
Poker future is today!
November 19, 2017, 06:42:39 AM

Poker future is today!
November 19, 2017, 06:41:26 AM
are you listed on bittrex?

Currently we are not listed on Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: