Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem - page 2. (Read 12122 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Join the whitelist! WizBeta is coming sooner than you think!
Ladies and Gents, fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a take-off! All dedicated company capabilities have been working really hard for months to streamline the Beta version of the CrowdWiz exclusive product which is to enable WIZ token holders to evaluate all the platform’s specialties that we promised to deliver. Our QA team is performing the final testing — and soon you’ll be able to explore it yourself.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Now we reached the 100.000 Dollar volume in the last 24 hours. Now we are able to apply for the coinmarcetcap list. I really hope they will add us soon. So a lot of new people will see this project there.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looking forward for more upgrades.
A rather interesting vision, responsive vision!  Good luck DEVs.
Activity: 266
My withdraw from yesterday still pendinh as they only have 8000 WIZ in their hot wallet. Relies on them transferring more out of their cold storage wallet which is manually and takes 24/36hrs
Activity: 252
Yep. Sometimes you need to move it to another wallet or buy more and add to your existing holdings before you see it. Surprises me after 6 months people still haven't checked
I'm not buying, it's someone else. Those 20k sell walls on ETH and BTC are mine.
I'd kept quite alot on Hitbtc for weeks and have withdrawn some
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Amazing news from the dev team. This project has so much potential and the coins are so cheap at the moment. I think this will be very big.

We have some exciting news for you at CrowdWiz!

WizExchange is in the final stages of testing and will be released by the end of July! Our license application has already been filed, subject to anticipated approval!

And it doesn’t stop here! We’ve put great effort to provide liquidity for the platform with the integration of 20 major crypto exchanges to support it, while also enhancing security layers for members’ safety.

All of the ecosystem’s native tokens will be listed, as well as external tokens too – just use the WizToken to get them and increase its value! We’ve also developed the following WizExchange features:

• Interface support for Fiat and Crypto transactions
• Clear, multiple-tier KYC policy
• 2FA for Login, Deposits and Withdrawals
• Prompt Market and Limit orders execution
• Market Maker and Market Taker Liquidity Bots
• Market in-Depth analysis
• Transactions and trades reports

Stay tuned for future updates as liberate investing!
Activity: 207
I think there is misunderstanding . No one is taking salary at crowdwiz currently. Development costs are share with TradoLogic and only in case we have to work with third party providers for Blockchain development
Activity: 126
I hope so, those guys sure haven't been buying! We have a couple of thousand wallet address holders, many of whom I assume will not be very active until the price recovers, a targetting campaign/incentive perhaps needs to be given to Beta testers to encourage sign-ups for participation.  I'm sure it's all in hand, I'm just not expecting many people at this stage as not many are around (in the market, or in discussion groups)
The reason I ask is firstly, to see who pulls the strings, but secondly it was stated in FAQ response that the only draw on ICO funds was CEO salary and Exchange listing - I'm just not sure how the development costs are covered.  Is it that Tradelogic cover the development costs, but ultimately have a stake in Crowdwiz Ltd i.e. how do they get 'paid'?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think it's a nice hook but for most larger traders reducing fees has minimal benefit.  It's a good way though to get 'bounty hunters' promote your exchange.  Perhaps there is an opportunity to use WIZ tokens as an incentive short-term i.e. earn WIZ for referring (taken from company pot) - though this would have a negative impact on price, though increase liquidity and user base.  Perhaps this could be offset by new coin/token listings generating more buying demand than selling pressure.
Activity: 224
They also give a referral fee incentive - i.e. The user would get 40% of all trade fees for referring someone, so in this case, I would get $120 for every $300k 'turnover' a referal of mine made.  When I was margin trading in Kraken, one month I turned over $750k (in buys and sells of positions e.g. sell 3BTC, buy 3BTC, repeat x times)
It's hooks like this we need, but if making a trade incurs a trade fee on one of the integrated excanges, I'm not sure how Crowdwiz can discount or share that with the consumer
 I could rack up $300 in exchange fees pretty quickly even at 0.1% per trade fee (HitBTC's trade fee) - using the 0.1% example if trading e.g. BTC. So ultimately what they are offering is to save you $300 in trade fees 'within' the exchange, which at 0.1% gives me $300,000 in free trading turnover volume (i.e. no fees).  Trades within their exchange I believe are not blockchain based and handled via engine as its centralised with no API's out - so the cost to their business is minimal - it's also capped at $300 so will time out for active traders who'll then switch to fee paying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
CrowdWiz is looking good today. The volume is rising and the price is already up more than 80 percent. And this Token is still insanely cheap. I hope we will be at cmc very soon.
The price now looks terrible. 12 cents for 1 token is no good. It is very much lower than the price for ICO

But the price is going up a little bit and the volume is also rising. Of course its not very huge, but you can see that there is something going. Step by step this coin will grow.

Imagine at which price early investors bought this token and now price is really terrible for all. But this is very safe choice for new investors so they can make big profit if this will get succeed to recover to the original price.
This is so if the price will be recover. Investors do not just sell their tokens at such a low price. Apparently they lost faith in the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
CrowdWiz is looking good today. The volume is rising and the price is already up more than 80 percent. And this Token is still insanely cheap. I hope we will be at cmc very soon.
The price now looks terrible. 12 cents for 1 token is no good. It is very much lower than the price for ICO

But the price is going up a little bit and the volume is also rising. Of course its not very huge, but you can see that there is something going. Step by step this coin will grow.

Imagine at which price early investors bought this token and now price is really terrible for all. But this is very safe choice for new investors so they can make big profit if this will get succeed to recover to the original price.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Activity: 252
I think a short-term mistake crowdWIZ made regarding coinmarketcap was to list wiz in 3 currencies (ETH/USD and BTC).  By splitting the market into 3, the individual currency trading volume is also split meaning volumes are lower on the BTC benchmark, which I think CMC uses.
KYC is inevitable process for any product or company that is dealing with end users money. There are some limitations and restrictions implied by law and he reason that exchanges are reluctant not to make KYC on small amount is due to lack of regulation. We will apply same rules as current “industry standard” for crypto to crypto transactions, but everything related to Fiat we might or probably will go for full KYC even for small transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: