Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 20. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What’s the practical use of ICS tokens? Do i need them just so i can have some passive income?
Activity: 336
What about standard CrypStock exchange? Is it gonna be any different from others or not?
Our orderbook is going to be way bigger than any other exchange can offer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What about standard CrypStock exchange? Is it gonna be any different from others or not?
Great! Soft cap was reached within 3 days of pre-ICO. If it’s gonna be this way then it’s gonna be a lot of fun. 
It’s just numbers as of now. There are no tech results yet. If the sales influence the development speed then it would be great. It’s too soon to tell.
I’m not talking about success or smth i’m just pointing out that numbers go up so the demand is high and it means that investors are interested. Tech results are gonna be published soon.
I wish i was that optimistic) I dont think u can develop a unique service as fast as u would want to.
Hmm if im not wrong they are developing the project right now. They already have demo version of the platform. The functionality is still off tho but u can check out the interface.
This kinda version can be done within a couple of hours so it shows basically nothing. Hope we gonna see the functionality pretty soon then i would say that token sale influences development process.
Hello. When the main round of ICO starts in July-August we are going to present A prototype of our platform. You will be able to see main exchange and arbitrage system with 5 pairs of currencies. Partially it’s going to work in real time.
My friend and I were talking about the integration of our orders and internal orderbooks. Part of the orders are gonna be locked inside the system. I do think that it’s an advantage from a business perspective. He thinks otherwise. Who’s right?

It’s definitely an advantage of our service. It allows the system optimize all sales transactions and lowers the fees you need to pay.

I’ve heard quite a lot that CrypStock is gonna have combined orderbook. What are the advantages for traders?

A lot of advantages. Combined orderbook allows them to buy/sell at a better price then any other exchange can offer.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Great! Soft cap was reached within 3 days of pre-ICO. If it’s gonna be this way then it’s gonna be a lot of fun. 
It’s just numbers as of now. There are no tech results yet. If the sales influence the development speed then it would be great. It’s too soon to tell.
I’m not talking about success or smth i’m just pointing out that numbers go up so the demand is high and it means that investors are interested. Tech results are gonna be published soon.
I wish i was that optimistic) I dont think u can develop a unique service as fast as u would want to.
Hmm if im not wrong they are developing the project right now. They already have demo version of the platform. The functionality is still off tho but u can check out the interface.
This kinda version can be done within a couple of hours so it shows basically nothing. Hope we gonna see the functionality pretty soon then i would say that token sale influences development process.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Activity: 238
My friend and I were talking about the integration of our orders and internal orderbooks. Part of the orders are gonna be locked inside the system. I do think that it’s an advantage from a business perspective. He thinks otherwise. Who’s right?
Activity: 322
I’ve heard quite a lot that CrypStock is gonna have combined orderbook. What are the advantages for traders?
Activity: 406
What hard-cap is set for the pre-ICO?
Activity: 406
The pre-ICO is going quite successful for the company! How long will the 40% bonus last?
Activity: 238
The developers guarantee that the site of the system will be provided with a control and monitoring module. That's just, what's the point? It is not clear at all.
Activity: 21
Hello, bor82t Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-crypstock-combined-inter-exchange-cryptosystem-4353642 - only 1098 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

ALSO I have perfect proposal to you for promotion of your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment

We are company which promote different ICOs and projects.

We can promote your ICO on next platrfoms:

1) Bitcointalk.org promotion
       -   Keeping thread all time at the top
       -   Increasing amount of comments

2) Telegram promotion
       -    Increasing amount of people in group / channel
       -    Increasing amount of views / votes in the your channel
       -    Adding people to group / channel
       -    HYIP creation and project discussion
       -    Advertising in more than 1500 ICO groups

3) Reddit promotion
       -    Increasing amount of upvote
       -    Increasing amount of comments
       -    Lifting of your posts to the top in any

4) Email Marketing
       -    Sending newsletters to investors (ussing our or your database)
       -    Selling email base of investors
       -    Creating content and design of newsletter

We have the cheepest prices. I can send you exmaple of our work, if you are interested.

For more details write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

ALSO WE WILL PAY people who help us to find new custumers! We will give you 5% in ETH from project which will be attracted by you and order our service.

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Activity: 224
Are all transactions really going to be conducted as quickly as possible? After all, in this case, the speed is very important. Rate shouldn’t have time to change…
It turns out that you can simply sign up on CrypStock and work with many exchanges from one account, right?
Yes, exactly. Our platform in this situation is a smart intermediary that saves your time and effort by providing the best exchange rates.
Pages:
Jump to: