Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 18. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?

$1 million, it has been reached recently. 
How long will a 25% bonus be valid?   

About 5 days. You can always find relevant information on the official site of the platform.   
Good evening.  Does this platform have  a bounty campaign? I’d like to learn more about it.   

Yes, our platform holds a bounty campaign. You can learn more about it if you follow the link:  : http://crypstock.io/en/bounty/
Activity: 364
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How long will a 25% bonus be valid?   
Activity: 322
Good evening.  Does this platform have  a bounty campaign? I’d like to learn more about it.   
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I wish this project will be useful!
Absorbing activity, acquainted results, faultless project!
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Why did you decide to implement T4T token? Do you think that it will have demand?   
According to numerous surveys, the complexity of acquisition of cryptocurrencies are the main obstacle preventing them from gaining popularity.
But there’re enough of various exchangers offering to exchange fiat to cryptocurrency easily.
The main problems of such exchangers are large commissions, as well as necessity to create your own cryptocurrency wallet – it’ll become a problem for many of final users.
Do you mean that i won’t have to pay commission if i buy T4T token for fiat?
There’s no official info in this regard yet, but the main point is that T4T will be linked to fiat currencies, so the rate will be stable and transparent.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. Why did you decide to implement T4T token? Do you think that it will have demand?   
According to numerous surveys, the complexity of acquisition of cryptocurrencies are the main obstacle preventing them from gaining popularity.
But there’re enough of various exchangers offering to exchange fiat to cryptocurrency easily.
The main problems of such exchangers are large commissions, as well as necessity to create your own cryptocurrency wallet – it’ll become a problem for many of final users.
Do you mean that i won’t have to pay commission if i buy T4T token for fiat?
Will it be possible to buy HICS tokens after the end of the ICO? Or is this a unique offer?

сапорт: HICS tokens can be sold, exchanged or donated, but the best purchase conditions are provided within the frameworks of the ICO.   
Activity: 152
Will it be possible to buy HICS tokens after the end of the ICO? Or is this a unique offer?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. How much is the hard cap on the pre-sale of this platform?   
It isnt limited, the team is aimed at attraction of maximum possible amount of investments.
Hello. How long will i get profit from owing HICS tokens? For several years?
HICS token provides life-time profit of 20% from the system. This profit will be distributed among HICS token holders.
Why will there be demand for your tokens in the long-term run? I wouldn’t like to invest in the project which will lose its relevancy in a couple of years.
ICS token will be in demand, because it will be used in fees payment on exchange transactions and purchase of ATM crypto terminals of CrypStock network.
Good evening. Is CrypStock planning to use the mechanism of buy-back and burning to stimulate the growth of the value of the tokens artificially?   
There’s no such option. We’re sure of the chosen strategy capable to ensure stable natural growth of the value of the token.
Will the tokens of the team members be available for them immediately after the end of the ICO? It seems to me that it’s necessary to lock them up for several months.   
Tokens of the team and fork will be frozen for 6 month.
Pages:
Jump to: