Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 21. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
It turns out that you can simply sign up on CrypStock and work with many exchanges from one account, right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I know for sure that there are services that allow you to work with several exchanges from one account at once. And CrypStock doesn’t offer anything unique. Therefore, it isn’t worth investing in the project right now, while the developers have no interesting ideas.

Hah, yeah. Are you sure you carefully read the project description? CrypStock has fundamental differences compared to similar projects that make it better than others. Before you say anything, at least make sure of it.

Well, since you started talking about the differences, please, carry on then. I just don't know all the differences. It would be interesting to know.
At first, I would like to point out the system of special buffer accounts on a large number of exchanges, which will be managed in automatic and semi-automatic modes.
I would also note the joint application book because it is a really worthwhile idea. I just think, this service couldn’t function without it.
What is this joint application book?
Hello. The joint application book includes applications from many exchanges and allows you to perform transactions on different exchanges within the same system as on a single exchange.
Tell me, please, if developers can get access to the API of this service?
Good afternoon. Yes, developers will have access to our API and will be able to work with a large set of tools for market information visualization and portfolio analysis.
How will security be ensured on your stock exchange?
To make each user feel comfortable, our exchange will have an adopted system of user verification (KYC) and two-level identification.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
I know for sure that there are services that allow you to work with several exchanges from one account at once. And CrypStock doesn’t offer anything unique. Therefore, it isn’t worth investing in the project right now, while the developers have no interesting ideas.

Hah, yeah. Are you sure you carefully read the project description? CrypStock has fundamental differences compared to similar projects that make it better than others. Before you say anything, at least make sure of it.

Well, since you started talking about the differences, please, carry on then. I just don't know all the differences. It would be interesting to know.
At first, I would like to point out the system of special buffer accounts on a large number of exchanges, which will be managed in automatic and semi-automatic modes.
I would also note the joint application book because it is a really worthwhile idea. I just think, this service couldn’t function without it.
What is this joint application book?
Activity: 126

Activity: 378

Activity: 121

Activity: 378

Activity: 122
Activity: 158
Tell me, please, if developers can get access to the API of this service?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Any guaranteed profits just like this project can't be believed blindly, stock markets and especially Crypto currencies market are heavily volatile and nothing is guaranteed
Activity: 173
How will security be ensured on your stock exchange?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When will the main round of the ICO starts? Right after the end of the pre-ICO?   
Activity: 406
Won’t there be any bonuses during the main round of the ICO?   
Activity: 155
is this ethereum based token?
Activity: 406
What advantages will the tokenholders receive when working with CrypStock exchange and other projects?   
Activity: 23
The idea of ​​this project is very much in demand, especially now, when new ICO projects appear on the network every day.
Activity: 238
What if the system's operation for a month turns out to be unprofitable, won’t  ICS and HICS tokens holders receive income?
As i can see, the pre-ICO is going well! Whoever would have thought about such an interest to the project? If it keeps going like this, they’ll collect a lot of money. 
How much have they already collected? The pre-ICO has been live for 2 days only. 
Most directly, more than 500 Eth were collected during the first 24 hours. I think this is a good result taking into account that some projects collect the same amount of money for 2-3 weeks or more.
Not bad, given that only one day has passed! What’s the minimum that they need to consider the pre-ICO to be successful?
The soft cap for the pre-ICO is $1 million. In fact, the soft cap is already collected. Now they will certainly try to attract even more investors to collect as much as possible.
What is the maximum amount that they can collect during all the rounds?
Hello! If we manage to sell all the tokens allocated to the ICO, we will collect $59 000 000. This is our hard cap.   
Pages:
Jump to: