Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 22. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Will the amount of transaction have any impact on the traders’ profitability? 
The transaction amount will directly affect the benefits of the trader. The more it is, the more benefits the trader gets on CrypStock in comparison with other exchanges.
They say that you will ensure high level of liquidity of cryptocurrencies traded and the best prices in the market. Can anyone explain due to what such a result will be reached?

The technological nature of the CrypStock system is in combining its own order book with orders on a large number of exchanges. That’s what will let us have high level of liquidity and the best prices.
Is it possible to use fiat money to pay for purchase of ICS tokens?   
We accept only cryptocurrencies as payment method, you can’t use fiat.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
As i can see, the pre-ICO is going well! Whoever would have thought about such an interest to the project? If it keeps going like this, they’ll collect a lot of money. 
How much have they already collected? The pre-ICO has been live for 2 days only. 
Most directly, more than 500 Eth were collected during the first 24 hours. I think this is a good result taking into account that some projects collect the same amount of money for 2-3 weeks or more.
Not bad, given that only one day has passed! What’s the minimum that they need to consider the pre-ICO to be successful?
The soft cap for the pre-ICO is $1 million. In fact, the soft cap is already collected. Now they will certainly try to attract even more investors to collect as much as possible.
What is the maximum amount that they can collect during all the rounds?
Activity: 140
As i can see, the pre-ICO is going well! Whoever would have thought about such an interest to the project? If it keeps going like this, they’ll collect a lot of money. 
How much have they already collected? The pre-ICO has been live for 2 days only. 
Most directly, more than 500 Eth were collected during the first 24 hours. I think this is a good result taking into account that some projects collect the same amount of money for 2-3 weeks or more.
Not bad, given that only one day has passed! What’s the minimum that they need to consider the pre-ICO to be successful?
The soft cap for the pre-ICO is $1 million. In fact, the soft cap is already collected. Now they will certainly try to attract even more investors to collect as much as possible.
Activity: 156
Will the amount of transaction have any impact on the traders’ profitability? 
Activity: 322
They say that you will ensure high level of liquidity of cryptocurrencies traded and the best prices in the market. Can anyone explain due to what such a result will be reached?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to use fiat money to pay for purchase of ICS tokens?   
Activity: 6
Dont see this idea taking off. Too many players in a not bigly enough space
Activity: 266
How much do you want to collect on the pre-ICO?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Great! At last, the CrypStock pre-ICO has started. Does anyone know what are the payment methods at the current stage?
Activity: 406
What is time optimization that will be used in the CrypStock analytical module?
Activity: 406
What is the function of analytical module in CrypStock system?   
What are the advantages of the approach of “initiated” arbitrational deals which will be used on CrypStock?
The advantage of the module that will be used in our system is that our system will make more arbitrational deals by 100-150%.
Activity: 78
What are the advantages of the approach of “initiated” arbitrational deals which will be used on CrypStock?
Pages:
Jump to: