Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 283. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
What is Credit token? Emission of credit tokens is restricted or not?

Thank you for your interest. Credit Token is a revolutionary cryptobanking product for lending. Crypterium Credit token is not related to utility CRPT token and will not be issued during ICO. Emission of Credit is not supposed to be restricted.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How does the QR payment work?

Crypterium has developed a universal solution that has the ability to replace expensive and restricted
POS contactless terminals, or simply act as an alternative to those terminals when the merchant has
no access to them or would prefer an enhanced experience. To receive cryptopayments, the
merchant has to simply install a special Crypterium App on their mobile device, such as a tablet,
which in turn produces QR payment codes containing all of the essential payment details. The
purchaser uses their Crypterium mobile banking solution to scan the QR code and the payments are
processed practically instantaneously.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
What is Credit token? Emission of credit tokens is restricted or not?
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
How does the QR payment work?
Activity: 123
Token holders will receive money with purchases? Will they receive it in crypterium tokens?
Not exactly token holders will receive money with their purchases, it’s more like they will benifit from every transaction they make in terms of participating in cashback program via their transactions.

If you take closer look at section 8.7.2 of WP available at our site crypterium.io you may find there will be a total of 4 Loyalty Groups (LG) in Cashback Program.

Users will be naturally subdivided into LG based on token amount they continuously hold within a month time.

Next thing to know is there is a Monthly Cashback Fund (please see more details in WP section 8.7.2 or welcome to further ask here) to be divided in 4 shares, 1 for each LG.

Now we know every CRPT token holder will belong to a certain LG while each LG will be assigned particular share of MCF. Actual cashback amount a user will receive will depend on his personal share in his LG total transactions amount, to put it easy way if his transactions stand for 10% of total transactions amount for his LG then a user will be receiving 10% of MFC dedicated to his LG.

And yes, Cashback is paid in CRPT based on it’s actual rate for the moment of MFC distribution.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Why so many Ethereum based ICOs like yours calculate hard cap in bitcoins not ETH?

BTC and ETH grows fast last week. What's the difference  Cool
Activity: 123
Activity: 14
Do you guys have a Youtube channel?
Activity: 96
Why so many Ethereum based ICOs like yours calculate hard cap in bitcoins not ETH?
Activity: 96
I'm not quite understand, how is Crypterium similar to https://request.network/ platform? I see different descriptions in whitepaper but as I see the products are pretty similar, especially where Crypterium says about its own platform for developers.

Request is very strong project a watching closely. It is very different from Crypterium in my opinion.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Token holders will receive money with purchases? Will they receive it in crypterium tokens?
I'm not quite understand, how is Crypterium similar to https://request.network/ platform? I see different descriptions in whitepaper but as I see the products are pretty similar, especially where Crypterium says about its own platform for developers.

As I see Request.network is more like PayPal for cryptocurrencies. Crypterium aims to build a bigger and more complicated infrastructure to provide a wider range of banking products. The Request.network concept looks also interesting, we added to our comparison table we will publish soon. Join our Telegram chat in order to get more details https://t.me/crypterium

PayPal is pretty big company that operates with sophisticated structure. And Request will work with fiat also, not cryptocurrencies only. They raised 100k ETH, why do you look for almost $80M?

That's correct PayPal is pretty big, current market cap is $81 billions. Example to compare is CitiBank with market cap exceeded $197 billions today. I'm not a developer, but I guess PayPal is a bit more simple than CitiBank. And it's definitely provides less products than CitiBank.

There is an intersection between the user value of Crypterium and Request. But Crypterium is just a bigger structure from the start.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I like the idea of cryptobank. As far as I understand I will be able to register an account in such bank and pay with any currency fiat or crypto not having to interact with any exchanges myself?
To my understanding not exactly. At the initial stage you will only be able to spend crypto while actual payment will be done in fiat. Admins? Correct?

I mean there will be no accounts in fita at least in the beginning, or will there be?

Correct. At the early stages of Crypterium's development, we plan to be based on crypto wallets for users with further extending the functionality to the option of fiat accounts.

It's worth to add that our scope for Summer 2018 includes the implementation of the following services regarding traditional banking:
− Traditional banking services (following the acquisition of a banking licence) that will enable classical banking services to co-exist with cryptocurrency services
− Peer to peer crypto and fiat currency transfer
− Interest earning crypto deposits
− Banking statements
− Salary accounts

Activity: 71

As I see Request.network is more like PayPal for cryptocurrencies. Crypterium aims to build a bigger and more complicated infrastructure to provide a wider range of banking products. The Request.network concept looks also interesting, we added to our comparison table we will publish soon. Join our Telegram chat in order to get more details https://t.me/crypterium

PayPal is pretty big company that operates with sophisticated structure. And Request will work with fiat also, not cryptocurrencies only. They raised 100k ETH, why do you look for almost $80M?
I like the idea of cryptobank. As far as I understand I will be able to register an account in such bank and pay with any currency fiat or crypto not having to interact with any exchanges myself?
To my understanding not exactly. At the initial stage you will only be able to spend crypto while actual payment will be done in fiat. Admins? Correct?

I mean there will be no accounts in fita at least in the beginning, or will there be?

Correct. At the early stages of Crypterium's development, we plan to be based on crypto wallets for users with further extending the functionality to the option of fiat accounts.

It's worth to add that our scope for Summer 2018 includes the implementation of the following services:
− Traditional banking services (following the acquisition of a banking licence) that will enable classical banking services to co-exist with cryptocurrency services
− Peer to peer crypto and fiat currency transfer
− Interest earning crypto deposits
− Banking statements
− Salary accounts

Activity: 71

Activity: 117

Activity: 117
Jump to: