Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 282. (Read 123959 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Should one to provide any IDs to buy your tokens?
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
May be you can explain, why you stole LOGO in Centra Tech? They have same logo and was first!
What difference does it make if the logos are similar, see no point in pointing that out?

Anyway, how are you doing guys, see your TG chat is pretty active huh? Things going well?
Also here are couple of links for articles about Crypterium Cryptobank project:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/19/cryptobank-project-crypterium-launches-ico-plans-raise-75m/

http://www.plusworld.org/daily/crypterium-how-does-a-cryptobank-work/

Have fun!
Activity: 123
May be you can explain, why you stole LOGO in Centra Tech? They have same logo and was first!
What difference does it make if the logos are similar, see no point in pointing that out?

Anyway, how are you doing guys, see your TG chat is pretty active huh? Things going well?
Thank you for your concern, Polina! We're doing just fine, lots of QA action going on TG that's true. Current status: looking forward to registration of users willing to contribute in the Crypterium ICO, it will be opened on the 24-th of October on our site. Don't forget that token purchase option will only be available via registered user profile.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 42

I'm sorry, but i've got to disagree with you. We both have "C" as a first letter, styles are different, colors are different.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 163
Can I contribute directly from an exchange?
You just need Ethereum wallet for our tokens to be distributed after the completion of ICO.

Yes, you can, there is no problem.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Activity: 39
Merit: 3
Hi again guys. Thanks for detailed answer, that boosts up my confidence in the project.
Although, have some more questions.

Which country you have chosen to legally settle during ICO? Why? Pls provide links to appropriate laws so I could study. Pls understand my doubts, since there are tons of scam in the market now.

Greetings! Your doubts are quite natural, caz there are a lot of untrusted crypto projects around.

Information I found in Crypterium WP https://crypterium.io/wp/  in the Section "ADHERENCE TO ALL LEGAL AND REGULATORY STANDARDS" give major clues. The names of specific laws and standars Crypterium project comply with are provided here. In my view, the description is quite clear.

Crypterium is the Estonian company, so I guess this country will be chosen for the first public tests

Hi again guys. Thanks for detailed answer, that boosts up my confidence in the project.
Although, have some more questions.

Which country you have chosen to legally settle during ICO? Why? Pls provide links to appropriate laws so I could study. Pls understand my doubts, since there are tons of scam in the market now.

Thanks for your question. We are Estonian based company, the information you can find on our site is as follows:
- CRYPTERIUM R&D OÜ
Reg. Number: 1229942.
Office: Pärnu mnt 141, pk 59, 11314 Tallinn, Estonia.
Tel.: +372 880 3262.

The choice of Estonia was made due to the recommendations of our legal advisors. Estonia - one of the friendliest countries for the crypto-currencies and crypto-economics. Regarding the laws - I forwarded your request to our legal guys and will return with the answer.

For our operations in different jurisdictions after ICO, it is important to note that our bank does not have branches and physical cards, so we can change jurisdiction if circumstances require so. Also, we will be able to work simultaneously with several partner banks in different jurisdictions, if this will be necessary for the convenience of our customers.
For someone who had missed the interview of Steven Polyak (CEO, Co-founder Crypterium) with Jessica from Dukascopy TV
https://youtu.be/_9eklJbgmqg

And more specificly?

Crypterium developed API enables any internet store to display a QR code, which in turn can be read
by the Crypterium mobile banking customer to scan that code and make a payment using
cryptocurrencies in the same way as they could at any contactless payment point. Not only does it
enable the same benefits of the mobile banking app as noted previously, it also simplifies the
checkout process by filling in essential payment information such as delivery address, contact phone
number etc. when scanning the QR code. This is all done instantaneously at a cost for the merchant
which is many times cheaper than they pay today.
Such benefits are also being applied to offline contactless payment points where there is no need for
a human interaction, for example to pay for a parking permit or paying for petrol without leaving the
car.

Thanks!

And more specificly?

Crypterium developed API enables any internet store to display a QR code, which in turn can be read
by the Crypterium mobile banking customer to scan that code and make a payment using
cryptocurrencies in the same way as they could at any contactless payment point. Not only does it
enable the same benefits of the mobile banking app as noted previously, it also simplifies the
checkout process by filling in essential payment information such as delivery address, contact phone
number etc. when scanning the QR code. This is all done instantaneously at a cost for the merchant
which is many times cheaper than they pay today.
Such benefits are also being applied to offline contactless payment points where there is no need for
a human interaction, for example to pay for a parking permit or paying for petrol without leaving the
car.
How does the QR payment work?

Crypterium has developed a universal solution that has the ability to replace expensive and restricted
POS contactless terminals, or simply act as an alternative to those terminals when the merchant has
no access to them or would prefer an enhanced experience. To receive cryptopayments, the
merchant has to simply install a special Crypterium App on their mobile device, such as a tablet,
which in turn produces QR payment codes containing all of the essential payment details. The
purchaser uses their Crypterium mobile banking solution to scan the QR code and the payments are
processed practically instantaneously.

And more specificly?
What is Credit token? Emission of credit tokens is restricted or not?

CRED token is one of our strong competitive advantages because it can not be compared to peer-to-peer or other lending instruments. It is fully decentralized and the system includes an internal marketplace for them. More details will be in our Whitepaper and also we plan to describe it in details in our upcoming videos.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

Thank you for your interest. Credit Token is a revolutionary cryptobanking product for lending. Crypterium Credit token is not related to utility CRPT token and will not be issued during ICO. Emission of Credit is not supposed to be restricted.

That's clear, thank you! When the ICO will be end?

The tokensale starts on October 31, 2017, and ends on January 13 (or sooner, if the token issue cap is reached).
Hey Crypterium Community, please meet another new article.
Crypterium: how does a cryptobank work?
More: http://www.plusworld.org/daily/crypterium-how-does-a-cryptobank-work/
Activity: 299
Merit: 13

Thank you for your interest. Credit Token is a revolutionary cryptobanking product for lending. Crypterium Credit token is not related to utility CRPT token and will not be issued during ICO. Emission of Credit is not supposed to be restricted.

That's clear, thank you! When the ICO will be end?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

Jump to: