Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 14. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You say: Coin price is hard-wired to the current market value of the linked securities.
But what will you do with the influence of exchanges on the value of tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?

Idea is that you buy CPTF to become our partner and receive profits from the CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coin operations. And you receive part of the profit generated through these trading operations as dividends.
And what is the role of the token in the project?

Token gives you the right for the proportionate part  of 40% company's profit distribution. So you will get part of the commission based income that we get through coins trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
What's the  minimum amount to participate in ICO? Shall I contribute in eth only? Thank you devs.

Yes, I join the question. Are there minimum and maximum limits?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What's the  minimum amount to participate in ICO? Shall I contribute in eth only? Thank you devs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?

Idea is that you buy CPTF to become our partner and receive profits from the CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coin operations. And you receive part of the profit generated through these trading operations as dividends.
Yeah I also wonder any based for token rise in future? And it's value for you ecosystem? Could you please give us some examples when tokens are needed or if there are multi task for tokens that's even better. Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Do you guys have any special personal offers for those who want to invest a serious amount of money, I mean more than 10 thousand dollars? What's the best way to contact you to discuss on this matter? Thanks!

You can contact us on [email protected]
Quote from: Toltekayotl
Indervalued? On what scale is it undervalued?
I mean in a scale of attention people pay to this thread, it's quite enough but still think such unique projects should be paid much more attention. Moreover the team claims that they do not have direct competitors

Thank you for the support!
Do you guys have any special personal offers for those who want to invest a serious amount of money, I mean more than 10 thousand dollars? What's the best way to contact you to discuss on this matter? Thanks!

With all due respect; why would u want to invest that amount of money? The ICO doesnt look very succesfull to me? Very blend looking website and ann page too.

It is the idea and the product that really matters. There are endless ICOs today that have shiny expensive websites with completely made up problems and artificial hype. Hardly anyone even talks about how they are going to earn money from their product to give anything in return for your investments in their tokens.

We answer an important question "How do I invest in stocks of international companies using cryptocurrency?" It is a real problem, it's not easy to do for regular cryptoholder especially from developing countries.
Solving this issue will generate a lot of money in indirect commission. Also creating a stable currency will attract a lot of people in times of high volatility and uncertainty.
Why did you choose to distribute profits quarterly? Is it going to attract more investors?

Originally we've planned to do it annually. But cryptoworld is moving in a very fast pace. If somebody is going to sell our tokens 3-6 months after the ICO we want to give them opportunity to earn extra money
Where can I see LinkedIn profile for every team member? I think this project is undervalued. I will keep my eye on it.

You can find it in our Team section on the website  - www.cryptf.io
Quote from: goovsy

Realy hard to belive, but why do you use Ethereum blockchain for ICO? There are more than one suitable blockchain  in 2017-2018. At least NEM, Stratis, ETC, Waves. By the way as I know NEM more easy for ICO launch. I know that erc20 tokens are most popular, but this kitties...They had discredited ETH.
I know that first NEM holders get it from airdrops...2,4 bil XEM for one persone ... for free...I was too ignorant.

Ethereum is widely used for ICOs and everybody's got an Ethereum wallet. At the time we started there was no issue with the kittens and it looked fine. But it is troubling that it can get overloaded that easily. They probably will have to do a fork.
Activity: 84
Why did you choose to distribute profits quarterly? Is it going to attract more investors?
Where can I see LinkedIn profile for every team member? I think this project is undervalued. I will keep my eye on it.
I mean in a scale of attention people pay to this thread, it's quite enough but still think such unique projects should be paid much more attention. Moreover the team claims that they do not have direct competitors
Activity: 31

With all due respect; why would u want to invest that amount of money? The ICO doesnt look very succesfull to me? Very blend looking website and ann page too.
Pages:
Jump to: