Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 13. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges.

When will you done yours test products? I want to see the result)

Our devs are finishing working on algorithm linking with nyse stock exchange. They say it should take another week or so.

Oh) That greate! i will wait. Interesting to see how it will work
Activity: 420
Hello guys! Do you have any news from your Pre-ICO. What amount of crypto You`ve already reached? How it goes? And please answer my question about legal part of your project. I mean all this things with SEC ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Don't you think guys 40% bonus for pre-sale period is too much? Cause people after Cryptf being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down. For what period pre sale stage will continue?
I think that the 40% bonus on pre-sale is normal. Many projects on pre-sale make bonuses of 80-100%. And for the early investors even more bonuses...
Agree, I'm quite new in crypto but already saw 70-80% bonuses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Don't you think guys 40% bonus for pre-sale period is too much? Cause people after Cryptf being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down. For what period pre sale stage will continue?
I think that the 40% bonus on pre-sale is normal. Many projects on pre-sale make bonuses of 80-100%. And for the early investors even more bonuses...
Activity: 476
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I think this will be one of the advantages of this platfom as well as reaching out to different sectors of the stocks.

It is very important to note that we are not a platfrom Platform is more complicated, prone to legal issues and is harder to legalize. Our key advantage in simplicity of the offered coins.

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges.

Our devs are finishing working on algorithm linking with nyse stock exchange. They say it should take another week or so.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
According to guys in this Thread there are no real direct competitors, but I would like to get response on this question from devs as I think some competitors, maybe on similar sector, always exist.

There are competitors who create asset tokenization platforms where you trade inside their platform and buy stocks this way. It is different and more complicated than having a coin readily available on the crypto exchange.  So there are indirect competitors but no direct competitors to our knowledge.

I think this will be one of the advantages of this platfom as well as reaching out to different sectors of the stocks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Is it planned to create a mobile application? at present it is very important
According to guys in this Thread there are no real direct competitors, but I would like to get response on this question from devs as I think some competitors, maybe on similar sector, always exist.

There are competitors who create asset tokenization platforms where you trade inside their platform and buy stocks this way. It is different and more complicated than having a coin readily available on the crypto exchange.  So there are indirect competitors but no direct competitors to our knowledge.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I'm sorry. Do you have a social media bounty program? I could not find a bounty topic.
I can help you?

i found for you link to the bounty topic) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptf-cryptocurrency-backed-by-stocks-and-bonds-2318424
Activity: 266

Activity: 476
Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?

Idea is that you buy CPTF to become our partner and receive profits from the CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coin operations. And you receive part of the profit generated through these trading operations as dividends.
And what is the role of the token in the project?

Token gives you the right for the proportionate part  of 40% company's profit distribution. So you will get part of the commission based income that we get through coins trading.
Very interesting idea, do you have any competitors ? I've never seen before such projects
Activity: 434
Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?

Idea is that you buy CPTF to become our partner and receive profits from the CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coin operations. And you receive part of the profit generated through these trading operations as dividends.
And what is the role of the token in the project?

Token gives you the right for the proportionate part  of 40% company's profit distribution. So you will get part of the commission based income that we get through coins trading.
Very interesting idea, do you have any competitors ? I've never seen before such projects
Activity: 420

"CryptF will distribute 40% of its quarterly profit to CPTF smart contracts. This information will be published on CryptF website. Every token holder will be notified using provided contact information. Profit will be divided proportionally according to a number of tokens in user’s holding. Every payment will be done in ETH".
So what about other 60% and SEC =)
Activity: 532
I'm sorry. Do you have a social media bounty program? I could not find a bounty topic.
Yeah I also wonder any based for token rise in future? And it's value for you ecosystem? Could you please give us some examples when tokens are needed or if there are multi task for tokens that's even better. Thanks

The CPTF token is directly connected to the company growth and income. As the whole crypto market will most likely continue growing we will be emitting more and more coins and raking higher and higher trading profits. Even in times when the market can decline due to a panic of some sort that will actually only attract more clients on our side to stabilize their portfolio. So we have a win-win proposition for any period of time.
These all combined will most likely result in steady CPTF token price growth not mentioning the payouts you will receive for holding it.
The nucleus of the shares in each of these areas will be reviewed? I mean, from high-tech companies you are considering a few - do you plan to expand the number of companies?

You can check in WP the package of each coin. We might introduce new coins with different companies but in a fairly distant future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
The nucleus of the shares in each of these areas will be reviewed? I mean, from high-tech companies you are considering a few - do you plan to expand the number of companies?
What's the  minimum amount to participate in ICO? Shall I contribute in eth only? Thank you devs.

Yes, I join the question. Are there minimum and maximum limits?

You can contribute in Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Ethereum. The minimum limit is as low at 0.001 ETH Though we definitely encourage to buy more tokens to make a bigger return on investment.
Pages:
Jump to: