Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 17. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi guys!

Who are those "5 more people" in your team?
By the way, I know Anton Tenitsky as a good 3d artist from NZ. Why investfund???

Your website shows that Pre-ICO has started...how it goes? Where can I see progress?

Hi, goovsy,

5 more are hired developers and media people.

Pre-ICO has just started 4 hours ago, we'll add more details during the week.

And Anton replying here.  Yes, I've been working in the 3D field for a while but I also always took part in different businesses for the last 6 years and have good business and investor relationships. For me working in cryptomarket is still being in STEM field where you apply your technical and marketing knowledge that you've accumulated throughout your life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hi guys!

Who are those "5 more people" in your team?
By the way, I know Anton Tenitsky as a good 3d artist from NZ. Why investfund???

Your website shows that Pre-ICO has started...how it goes? Where can I see progress?

"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cryptf-16027 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"

Hi, Johny, thank you for the follow up!
We've submitted updates and there will be more info coming this week.
Interview with the CryptF CEO

https://www.investitin.com/cryptf/

Thank you for posting it here.
Meanwhile, we recommend everybody to
read it. Anton answers to a lot of common questions.

From the Interview:
-Will the assets be rebalanced, how often will this process take place?
-The only rebalancing will happen during the dividend payouts.

Can you tell more about this moment? How it will be rebalanced?

Dividends will be invested in the coins to proportionally increase individual company share and coin price.
We are replicating the structure of traditional ETF (Exchange Trading Funds) the same way they do it on traditional stock exchange.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

https://image.ibb.co/ew7u2w/tenitsky_brothers_400px.jpg
From the Interview:
-Will the assets be rebalanced, how often will this process take place?
-The only rebalancing will happen during the dividend payouts.

Can you tell more about this moment? How it will be rebalanced?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cryptf-16027. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cryptf-16027. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me

Thank you for listing!
May I know where you are based and where the company is incorporated?

We are New Zealand based.
And we are looking at a number of different jurisdictions. It can be mentioned above Hong Kong or Switzerland, or possibly New Zealand. The final choice will be agreed upon with lawyers when we start registering.The international legal field is changing weekly. Like NZ has just changed it's position towards cryptocurrencies a week before. We will be following the relevant news and ask legal advice to choose the best location.
Activity: 30
 May I know where you are based and where the company is incorporated?
Thanks for the answer. 1,95% yearly commission seems quite high. Even funds like Carmignac are less.

Yes, our commission is relatively high but we help crypto holders to avoid much higher commissions due to converting crypto to fiat and then transferring to stock exchange. In fact it can be nearly impossible in some countries to invest in US markets.

And in the end this commission allows us to be profitable both for clients and investors
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Thanks for the answer. 1,95% yearly commission seems quite high. Even funds like Carmignac are less.
40% profit? by holding coin? you will paid coin for user or usd

We've forgotten to mention that you only need one wallet for ETH dividends and CRFT tokens.
40% profit? by holding coin? you will paid coin for user or usd

We will distribute 40% of company profits to the token holders in proportion to the amount of tokens they hold. You will be paid dividends in ETH transferred to your specified wallet. You can also later trade our tokens on a crypto exchange.

I still don't get why would you invest in a coin on cryto markets with 12 - 60 % yearly returns, if on the same market you can observe day swings higher than this. If you just put your money in Bitcoin you would make much more on that investment almost any year.

But it is also true that you can loose hundreds of percents in few minutes on cryptomarket due to such swings. For example, just today bitcoin went up to 11700 usd and dropped to as low as 8500 usd. It doesn't look like everybody turned a profit on this drop and quite a few traders might have suffered. That is why it is wise to diversify and allocate not all but some of your crypto holdings in financial tools that are easier to forecast. And you will always be able to sell our coins and buy bitcoins at lower price moment.

Also why would you pin your coin to markets that are already overheated (stocks and bonds)?

If you compare the traditional stock market to cryptomarket than on a contrary stocks look much "colder". We've looked through different stock and bond packages and some indexes like FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) have shown good predictable growth over a decade. And this is our proposition for crypto holders.

Isthe coin backed by the short posititon on stocks and bonds? Maybe I am missing something.

Right now we don't have short positions backing in the plans. We understand what you are talking about and we might consider doing it though it deems to be risky. We will definitely listen to our token holders and try to implement their ideas about future products if they are possible and practical.
Activity: 1
I still don't get why would you invest in a coin on cryto markets with 12 - 60 % yearly returns, if on the same market you can observe day swings higher than this. If you just put your money in Bitcoin you would make much more on that investment almost any year.

Also why would you pin your coin to markets that are already overheated (stocks and bonds)? Is the coin backed by the short posititon on stocks and bonds? Maybe I am missing something.

Thank you for your answer

Activity: 1
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: